1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198085649340 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by { HBK_JAMES }, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. { HBK_JAMES }

{ HBK_JAMES } New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36725527
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198085649340

Victim profile: 76561198033716782

What happened? Description:
    so this guy now start to Scam people as he is saying as a Proof claims those Guys scam his Friend or his Teacher or his Father or his Mother or anyone in the world to make some excuse about himself
    and what he Become now

Take a Look : http://i.imgur.com/zAH3UCo.png

Unfortunate now he Just scam me for 17k csgo I sent webmoney = 30.26$ and I didn't get The keys about 2 day now and in this very day you can imagine the Messages I was sent to him just like you can try with him if you wish to work with him

Take a Look : http://imgur.com/hxniQM8

just look : http://i.imgur.com/II3iOsL.png

and now He continued to Scam more people by using his profile Rate in steam to purport for work and when the chance is come you will Write like me now

The Thing is He Trade stolen items move from account to account to account and then Trade with people Just Like that so he can save his Main Account as we Know

and I'm now Confirm what He Become as a Scammer

and this stolen items for sure will Effect on the People who Trading with them after some Time

and He will continued to Scam more People if we didn't stop him

people Now so Strange

Thanks.​

Provide Evidence:
    in the Attached files​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      206.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      135.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      96.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @{ HBK_JAMES } It would appear you were supposed to receive items? If so can you please provide a screen shot of your trade inventory history for lets say the last several days.
  3. { HBK_JAMES }

{ HBK_JAMES } New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

• 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      527.8 KB
      Views:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @{ HBK_JAMES } Take it again please full screen this time don't draw arrows or whatever all over - do not edit the image in anyway.
  5. { HBK_JAMES }

{ HBK_JAMES } New User

Steam:
    Alright Here is

Attached Files:

• 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      610.3 KB
      Views:
  6. !Attack

!Attack Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62691806
    Yes, i know about two reports made 27 of december, and i connected with these guys and solve all our problems they will close their tickets soon. This guy scammed my friend for 35$ like half of year ago( and did it coz was scammed defore by another one man. He just thought that my friend the guy who scammed him, thats wwhy he decide to get his money back and scammed my friend) in our chat he confirmed that he missed but said that its not my problem and i shouldn help my friend. Now he trying to crash my business and report me everywhere he can. But i hope he will just brake his hand doing it ( sorry for emotions) And he didnt send me any offers for keys, i had offer from another one man ( uknown for me) who have no relationship to our deal. He has no imagine about two reports before and i think he has no right to discuss it anywhere, he is not even moderator. Hope for ur understanding. Thanks
  7. !Attack

Steam:
    He is just mad coz i get back my friend's money he scammed. I would never have problems with reports and never wanted to scam people. Now i creating Personal Passport on Webmoney service to improve and get back my busines reputtion.
  8. !Attack

Steam:
    and yes, i dont moving my items, from account to account coz i have no trades acoount, only mine from i work like 2 year. And i getting items from trade or roulletes( csgodouble, csgo shuffle csgojackpot)
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks for the report - moving to review.
  10. { HBK_JAMES }

{ HBK_JAMES } New User

Steam:

so you admit now you Scammed me Because you thought I scam your Friend ???? so you know Claims you are Judge between People

and How about this I can show you my Trade History for any day and any minutes you want that I didn't Receive from your Friend anything about you talk it

and Let your Friend send the URL for this Person you talk about him as he Scam your Friend and you check the URL and Take a screen for the Trade History from your Friend and the URL for who Trade with him

you Scam me and you keep money for yourself and you Claims that you send money for your Friend !!!!! that's how you work

so now can anyone Scam anyone and used the Reason for that He scam other one He Know Just Like that

are you Judge or something ????

so if your friend go to the prison can you allow yourself to do that instead of him !!!! that's not Make any sense Because it's not Acceptable you made a Mistake by scam me by Using other People problem to do that
  11. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @{ HBK_JAMES },

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
    { HBK_JAMES } likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.