1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198011398315 - (FanC -skyguy- / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by AEON skyguy, Feb 22, 2016.

1. AEON skyguy

AEON skyguy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25566293
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198011398315 (FanC -skyguy-)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011167870/

not mine any more but was at the time. I gave it to a family member.​

Appeal description:
    The link on my Steam rep page leads to evidence of me being a scammer was posted by a user who was banned.

https://webcache.googleusercontent....s/76561198011398315 &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

the two screenshots I provided show my trade history between April and July2012 and show that I did not trade buds.

http://forums.sourceop.com/members/28873-skyguy
    the profile in the link that's supposed to be me was made the day of the post. and was made to false rep and frame me.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    1. For our purposes, the 7870 account is still your account, Valve does not permit/allow/acknowledge account transfers, neither do we. You need to make that profile public and disclose any other accounts that could be related or linked to you.
    2. Its fakerep, obviously their would not be any trade history that would match the comment. But you did trade him according to your trade history, so explain.
    3. As SOP Policy states clearly, we do not grant appeals for fakerep on our forums, so to be clear, you are saying you did not post that comment?
    4. Please list your SOP account(s) usernames.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. AEON skyguy

AEON skyguy New User

Steam:
    1. ok my alt account (the 7870 account) has been made public.
    2. yes i traded with him. i was friends with him on steam.
    3. no i did not post that, that is not my SOP account
    4. AEON skyguy

please let me know if you'd like more info.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    1. You need to explain in more detail then just you were friends with him on steam, why would he use you to fakerep himself? Were you working with him to fakerep him? ect...
    2. List all steam alternate accounts other then 7870, including any that can be linked to you, even if not yours.
    3. Please link any/all sourceop accounts you have, also identify what account you used to bypass our banned user filter to take your above screenshot of the thread you posted.
  5. AEON skyguy

AEON skyguy New User

Steam:
    1. I knew him IRL after i got banned and i asked him, he said he got "hacked" ( i don't know if he did or not, haven't talked to him after that)
    2. i do not have any more alts. the 7870 is my only other alt.
    3. http://forums.sourceop.com/members/66520-✪-CheeseMeister my friend took the screenshot and sent it to me.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    1. Do you have any of the chats with the user or any other details?
    2. Are you sure? Please read over carefully http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354 #7
    3. Please list ALL your sourceop forum account links.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. AEON skyguy

AEON skyguy New User

Steam:
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Add me on steam,
    Hidden Content:
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    Last we spoke, you d/c'd on me, hopefully we can pick this back up soon. Will have to formally give 2 week notice.
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    I tried to followup again with you on Apr 7th but you never got back to me with any additional details I asked about, I decided to downgrade your tag anyways due to lack of evidence to support a banned tag and other mitigating circumstances.
    Hidden Content: