1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197961445310 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Vlad Octav., Feb 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vlad Octav.

Vlad Octav. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43184388
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961445310

Victim profile: 76561198097372665

What happened? Description:
    My friend wanted to sell the pin from DHCJ 2015. It was a Guardian Elite Pin and this guy, 'Senkada' posted on reddit ( https://www.reddit.com/r/Pins4Skins/comments/46p0zo/h_350_w_guardian_elite_pin/ ) that he would like to pay 350$ for that pin. He said to write down his name on a paper and take a photo of the actual pin and that sheet of paper and to upload it to imgur to prove that my friend has the pin and it's not a scam. After the he got the proof, he asked for the code, and because he has this 'moderator guy' as a friend ( 76561197967369187 ) my friend went first.. And after he got the pin he sent an invoice to my friend to pay him 350$ on paypal. Of course he stopped replying to any messages and he set his profile to private. He has the Pin, the money and 'the moderator friend'. And my dear friend got scammed.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. SENKADA

SENKADA Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:589791
    I have sent the money this is my PayPal history

Attached Files:

3. Vlad Octav.

Vlad Octav. New User

Steam:
    Too bad the photo you attached is cropped and my friend didn't get any payment from you, only an invoice for 350$.
    And the other guy saying it's 'inconclusive', look at the photos again. I don't care if you two are friends or not, let the admins get care of this.
  4. SENKADA

Steam:
    Want a non cropped photo lol? I didn't want to include my name or personal contacts thanks mate
  5. SENKADA

Steam:
    Here's your non-cropped photo.

Attached Files:

6. Sherlock2

Sherlock2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68553468
    Im the victim of this fraud. He never sent me the money just the invoice. Look at my paypal history. After i got the invitation to pay him 350$ i requested him the money and he never accepted. What he sent there is an edited pic. Just get him banned so he wont fool anyone again.

Attached Files:

Vlad Octav. likes this.
  7. Vlad Octav.

Vlad Octav. New User

Steam:
    I'm sick of your lies already. You just use that shitty 'inspect element' which you mentioned before (when you accused us of using that, therefore you exposed yourself) to modify the records on your paypal account. No one pays exactly 10 or 70 or that exact amount of money on freakin' G2A because there are some fees and VATs. That is completely full of crap. Besides that, your card isn't linked to your paypal account, neither your bank account. That means you have a 500$ limit on your account. And from what I already saw in your cropped fake screenshot is that you already surpassed that amount of money. And please stop putting your fellas to reply to this topic with things like 'in my opinion this is inconclusive' because they're not admins and the proofs are more than enough.
    And one more thing, by taking a screenshot of your transactions page on paypal you DO NOT reveal any personal data. So let's cut the chase. Either pay the pin or get banned already.
  8. SENKADA

Steam:
    I mean when you add money to vitamins G2A doesn't take a fee bitskins does (you can try it lol) and when I take a screenshot people have sent me money that includes their first and last name so
  9. SENKADA

Steam:
    lol 'vitamins G2A' I meant when you add money to 'G2A'
  10. Vlad Octav.

Vlad Octav. New User

Steam:
    You know, you're a liar and you proved it again and again. Since you have no credit card or bank account linked to your PayPal, you CANNOT receive large amounts of money. But from your screenshot you've got over 400$ in your current balance and you received over 800$ in one single payment. You accused me of using and let me quote you 'inspect element' to edit the email and some random s✿✿✿ you said. The thing is, this time yesterday you said which is your email address, and it appears in the screenshots above. Today, you contacted me again and you said that that address is not even yours. And we've got the email from 'PayPal.com' with you sending an INVOICE, NOT A PAYMENT. We can anytime forward it to an administrator to check it to see that is genuine. And you sending cropped faked pictures again and again it's getting boring. I will attach the links you sent last night with your balance at that time (again cropped by you) and the screenshots from our conversation :) If you want to prove that you indeed sent the money, why not record it ? I mean go to your paypal account, on the exact same page as in the screenshot you attached above and refresh it ON VIDEO. And post that one :) If you don't do it or you don't send ACTUAL proof and the money to my friend, don't bother to reply again and let the admins to do their job to ban you.

[​IMG] - the screenshot you sent me last night, you can check the one from the screenshot down below with our conversation.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  11. SENKADA

Steam:
    I can make a video if you want :)
  12. BangBusRider

BangBusRider New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79124232
    • Warning for Backseat moderating
    The BangBusRider would like to applaud your multi monitor setup, he too enjoys the company of three 1080p companions. He, however, does not fraternize with scammer and considering SENKADO is one of his "boys," that would lead one to the conclusion that SNEKADO is not, in fact, a scammer. Case closed.
  13. Sherlock2

Sherlock2 New User

Steam:
    He never gave the money. He scammed me. Let's just wait for him to get banned. I was so happy because of that rare pin. He ruined my week like the scam he is. I asked him to give me less so it wont be theft... still nothing.. He's a fraud.how can you live with yourself? I trusted like an idiot. Do not trust him. Hope this will be over soon and he will enjoy the pin he stole.
  14. a514n

a514n New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:120506967
    Piggybacking on someone else's report won't help as much as reporting the accused yourself. If you were scammed and have the evidence to back up your report, I strongly recommend you create your own.
  15. Sherlock2

Sherlock2 New User

Steam:
    Yeah.. sorry. It's just that I'm new to this trading/selling stuff. I didn't even knew that i had to take screen shots or anything about this site. :( I just opened a ge at dhcj and saw that guy's post wanting to buy it for 350$
    Vlad Octav. likes this.
  16. assdasdas

assdasdas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5376666
    Im trying to help you guys. I saw Senkada's topic on pins4skins 4-5 days ago looking to buy a GE pin for ~350$ so i added him on steam. He is pretending that he got the pin from you, and sent you the payment.
    As you can see in my screenshots when i asked him how much he paid for the GE pin, he said "i got it for free from IRL friend".

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Vlad Octav. and Sherlock2 like this.
  17. assdasdas

assdasdas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5376666

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2016
    Vlad Octav. and Sherlock2 like this.
  18. Vlad Octav.

Vlad Octav. New User

Steam:
    Thank you for your help :)
  19. Vlad Octav.

Vlad Octav. New User

Steam:
    Since it's been almost a month, will someone take care of this or not? How long it takes for someone to look over this case and to make a decision?
  20. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Vlad Octav. , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -Screenshot of paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;

Hello @SENKADA, in order to provide counter proof, please add:
    -Screenshot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -Screenshot of the paypal receipt - showing the details of the payment in question (Click Details next to the payment) -in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;

All screenshots need to be uncropped, and showing the url. Also note that all evidence needs to be uploaded to SR- just hit the "Upload a File" button.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.