1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198047513071 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Jared1107, May 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jared1107

Jared1107 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57216472
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198047513071

Victim profile: 76561198074698673

What happened? Description:
    Offered me 48 keys pure via CSGOBig, Knew he was already scamming because I've seen this before, told him I am "depositing" my knife and waiting for the bot, then he went and sent the offer to me on his other account, I declined the trade and said I accepted the trade offer, then he removed me and blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    screenshots below
    Fake tradebot account -
    | steamname: Trade Bot #14
    | steam3ID: [U:1:40148800]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:20074400
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000414528
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198000414528

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Jared1107
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  3. Jared1107

Jared1107 New User

Steam:
    got you

Attached Files:

• 1st.PNG
      1st.PNG
      File size:
      100.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2nd.PNG
      2nd.PNG
      File size:
      188 KB
      Views:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Jared1107 You didn't follow directions - try again
  5. Jared1107

Jared1107 New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

6. [RAF Mdc Cpl] Swazzy

[RAF Mdc Cpl] Swazzy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43623671
    I can't see the argument(?) the only "proof" you provided is the chat with me asking you to trade, which I did, a private profile, me blocking you and your trade history. First of all, you put the report in the quickswitch category which is wrong by your arguments. Also, I simply blocked you because you didn't have the mobile icon next to your name, so that meant that you just wanted to f✿✿✿ with me and waste my time in the first place. Second of all, there's no bonds between me and that account, and I wouldn't just spend money on an one again and wait till all the
    steam store and market restrictions expire to scam you. If you still want to maintain your false arguments, please provide proof of the bonds between me and that second account. Exactly, you can't since it's not mine. You probably just deposited and got the offer and then screenshotted either that or it was a friend/account of yours. I still can't believe how cocky can someone be over a small underpay and do all this to frame someone.
  7. Jared1107

Jared1107 New User

Steam:
    Lmfao you're honestly so dumb, I never actually deposited by knife, you are CLEARLY scamming. Heres a screenshot of my trade history.

Attached Files:

8. Jared1107

Jared1107 New User

Steam:
    Forgot to upload second screenshot, most csgobig bots don't have previous names.

Attached Files:

9. [RAF Mdc Cpl] Swazzy

Steam:
    Your last 2 replies:
    1: Yes, that's what I said, blocked you since you didn't even go on mobile to deposit in CS:GO Big, basically wasting time.
    2: My argument stands:
  10. Jared1107

Jared1107 New User

Steam:
    I'd rather let the mods take care of this than sit here and argue about this, this will be my final response to this.
    It is your account, that doesn't explain why you removed me and blocked me as soon as I "accepted" the offer.
    As I said, I'm not responding to this anymore
  11. [RAF Mdc Cpl] Swazzy

Steam:
    So you're bailing since you know that account is related to you, and you don't have enough proof to prove it's mine since it isn't.

(For underlined bold text) As I said in numerous replies, I simply removed and blocked you because 2 minutes or more had passed and you didn't have the mobile icon next to your name, which shows if you actually want to trade any type of item since you need mobile confirmation.

(For cut text) You are not making sense if you add "that doesn't explain etc..." so if you'd like to say something say it properly. Otherwise it sounds like: "it being my account doesn't explain why I removed you" dafuq?? please explain what you wanted to say...

(For cut, underlined text) accepted? As I said, you didn't have the mobile on so you didn't deposit in the first place and just wanted to mess with my time | As you said clearly: you didn't deposit..

Again, "I simply removed and blocked you because 2 minutes or more had passed and you didn't have the mobile icon next to your name, which shows if you actually want to trade any type of item since you need mobile confirmation.". Anyone would do that since it's obvious you don't want to trade.
  12. Jared1107

Jared1107 New User

Steam:
    Do you have any proof that the account is tied with me? No.
    I also like how when I filed the report you removed it from your profile. GG Scammer
    Not going to reply to any more turning off notifications
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @[RAF Mdc Cpl] Swazzy
    Awesome since you decided to post I don't mind asking you a few questions - So you claim this "Bot" that this user traded is not you and that you've never encountered it before...correct? Simple yes or no is fine don't need a long drawn out conclusion.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @[RAF Mdc Cpl] Swazzy
    Please follow up
  15. [RAF Mdc Cpl] Swazzy

Steam:
    @ЩĄ | Horse Sorry was in school most of the time and couldn't respond, yes I've never encountered it before.
  16. Jared1107

Jared1107 New User

Steam:
    forgot to say, csgobig doesn't have such thing as a "live trade"
  17. [RAF Mdc Cpl] Swazzy

Steam:
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Any images/gifs or whatever that anyone is providing here all need to be full screen and never cropped down or edited and uploaded directly to report here.
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm moving this to review
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  20. [RAF Mdc Cpl] Swazzy

Steam:
    there's a small problem with cs:go big so I didn't know what to put in my reply :/
    After I made the GIF in 5-6 days or so CS:GO Big removed Live trading or probably moved it somewhere else
    I was about to make another GIF and I saw that only the gift section is now available
    I attached the original GIF I made and another one

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.