1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198063479251 Regzo and Venzo Scammer Appeal

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Regzo, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regzo

Regzo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51606761
    A few days ago me and Pwnapplez discovered a glitch on http://dispenser.tf/ that allowed us to withdraw the dispenser.tf's refined metal supply, Pwnapplez took about 70 ref, and I took 87. Bad mistake.
    The dispenser.tf andmins submitted our accounts to be tagged as scammers, something that we entirely deserved, and so that was what happened as our consequence. Pwnapplez bought a salvaged Mann. Co Crate for 36 refined, I decided to keep my metal in storage. I attempted to escape with an alt - Venzo
    Eventually I decided that being a scammer just wasn't worth it. so I gave back all 87 Refined that I'd taken. (80 refined metal, 1 black paint 'distinctive lack of hue.') on my Venzo account. I apoligize for any inconvenience I have caused to the respective owners of the stolen metal.
    Here's my evidence picture, proving that I've returned the metal to http://steamcommunity.com/id/joto_hsp/ (Joto dispenser.tf admin) please ask Joto using the link if you need any furthur confirmation. Thank you for your time.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  2. Regzo

Regzo New User

Steam:
  3. Joto

Joto New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20817743
    Hey Regzo, first of all you should follow the format of this forum and make everything into 1 post. So that admins could follow it more easily. Also, I can't seem to view the screenshots you posted. Admins can't do anything if the evidence can't be seen.

I am here to confirm that I have accepted the items Regzo had taken from us. As the victim of the incident, I feel that his SR status can be removed or reduced as he had already tried to compensate for what he had done wrong. The last time I had talked to him, he has already changed to a better person and I hope that he could be given a new chance in the TF2 trading world.

I hope an appeal admin could review this quickly, as this is an already resolved issues without much need of reviewing. All there left is the reduce/remove of his tags.
  4. Regzo

Regzo New User

Steam:
  5. Regzo

Regzo New User

Steam:
  6. Regzo

Regzo New User

Steam:
  7. Regzo

Regzo New User

Steam:
  8. Joto

Joto New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20817743
    To add some more information about this case. Here is the screens showing the metal Regzo originally took from us under an exploit: http://imgur.com/a/fkoKK I counted the total to be 87, I agreed 80 refined + a black paint as compensation, which is shown on the screen above that he had already transferred the items in agreement to me.
  9. Regzo

Regzo New User

Steam:
    Hi is any admin there? Have I done something wrong? Because knowone is replying? And I really need to get into trading since I might quit of boredness. Please admins reply :)))))))))))))))))))))))) :D :p
  10. [Gent] Jeremy

[Gent] Jeremy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26649445
    Some appeals take a long time - months even. You've waited, so far, four days. Please be patient
  11. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

12. Regzo

Regzo New User

Steam:
    Hey guys could any admin/mod come and get this sorted out?
  13. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    As per the conversation with the owner of Dispenser.tf, we are reducing this tag to a caution. While I am not an appeals admin, I am able this time to reduce the tag as I am the Community Liaison and this is a community-based tag. Thank you and we sincerely apologize for the wait.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.