1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198331674224 - (Laurits Metner / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Laurits Metner, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Laurits Metner

Laurits Metner Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:185704248
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198331674224 (Laurits Metner)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello Steamrep

I have been trying to scam the guy filous for a school project. the project i was making was about scamming. i was trying to make someone i scammed and someone who knew i scammed to put in it. i came to filous and he didnt fell for the scam and that was a gj by him so i putted that in the project. 2 days later i saw that i was banned on steamrep for not scamming him :( i didnt stole any items or hurt someone. the steam user ''Madsvil'' is my friend and he hates me now because of that he is banned because of me. you guys can keep me banned but aslong as u unban my friend so he is not mad on me anymore because of a dumb scool project :( im so sorry for filous if i hurted him at somepoint but he blocked me so i cant really talk to him private about this. :( hope you guys will see this and answer me as fast as possible :/

Reegrets Laurits​
  2. filous

filous New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:71849804
  3. Laurits Metner

Steam:
    Yeah its fine that i get banned i commit that i scammed and that fine i deserve ban. aslong as my friend doesnt get ban because he didnt do anything and now he is mad on me...
  4. filous

filous New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:71849804
    Oh wow, it went kinda wrong... So you declined some appeal to some1 who almost dont know whats going on (http://steamcommunity.com/id/madsvil/) but theres an option to appeal yourself when u scammed? k. Please give him (http://steamcommunity.com/id/madsvil/) a Caution flag and it will be ok :) I didnt make a report on him... i made a report to this guy (i know ill be SR banned after this post)
    Please answer me some questions: (if they are mentioned in FAQ im sorry, gimme a link)
    1) Why you lock the appeal/report instanty? If the report is not completly stupid, give us some time, tell us whats missing etc. (were just wasting more time bcse were opening new tickets over and over)
    2) how do you know that is his sec acc... (same IP or what)
  5. Laurits Metner

Steam:
    i have payd back all i scammed and im fine with that im banned but my friend madsvil is so mad at me because he says that its unfair he got banned and i also thinks that because i commit that i stole his phone number to make this account but im so sorry for him just perm ban me but not him... :(
  6. Laurits Metner

Steam:
    I gave all things back and its me madsvil here this was my account for a school project i made about scamming. i tried to scam filous so i could put it in the project but he reported me. i would have given all items back after and all that. im just sad about all my csgo hours on main and all my wins because now i lose them. i didnt want to hurt anyone and im so sorry about making a project about scamming if it hurted someone. i just hope i will get ban away from my main because now i have to make a new acount where i buy all new games because i get tradebanned on main. im so sad and i would do anything to make my account unbanned again. ive talked with filous and he said it was a fail that he reported my main also. if you want screens of the chat then just say it aslong as i get a chance to get unbanned again on main... :(
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2016