1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198063920908 - (Poleskeris / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by The Mad Man, Oct 16, 2016.

1. The Mad Man

The Mad Man Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51827590
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198063920908 (Poleskeris)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I only have 2 images as proof and the first one shows that people respect me although 1 person wasnt happy because he thought i did scam but i didnt because he got scammed when my account was hijacked and when i got my account back i tried apologising to him but he did not believe me.
    the 2nd image is my trade history and there is no scam in there because there is no expensive item being traded for a cheap one, some trade in this image shows me trading nothing in return and that is just me gifting a item to friend.
    i hope this is enough evidence, I really dont want to be kicked off servers for being accused of being a scammer which i am not.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Looks like the tag should have been a SOP tag for impersonating and using a SOP rep thread that did not belong to you, to scam others, I am converting the tag over. The first screen you provided means absolutely nothing at all. The second is cropped and does not cover the time of the offenses.

If you are claiming hijack, you must provide proof in the form of a steam support ticket or the appeal will not be granted.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. The Mad Man

The Mad Man Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51827590
    i cannot show my steam ticket because that was 3 years ago so it doesnt exist anymore, i can show the trade history pictures uncropped and more than 1.

Attached Files:

4. You Are The One

Steam:
    That is absurd, I have support tickets from 2005, they do not expire, ever.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    2 week notice to followup or appeal will be denied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Appeal denied, no proof provided.