1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198272314010 - (Ch!nk!e☭ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Chinkie, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Chinkie

Chinkie Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:156024141
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198272314010 (Ch!nk!e☭)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    It's been months and I regret it. I've still making profit, but the private inventory and mark is slowing me down terribly, my only wish for my trading career is to be unmarked, or lowered to caution. I honestly regret all of my actions and I understand this is entirely my fault. My judgement was semi-cloudy as a scammer I knew as a friend, was talking to me the whole time, trying to get me to scam him. I unfortunately ended up scamming him. I want to rejoin the trading community and repair what I've done in any way I can. Please consider this appeal and thank you for reading.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    So you come here having your friends birgade vouch for you (btw, prohibited read the 3rd sticky thread) and yet not provide any proof that you repaid.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. Chinkie

Steam:
    I didn't say I repaid any victim, and I simply asked them to comment on the forum, saying if they thought I changed or not. I can get my old advisor here to say some bad s✿✿✿ about me, if you want an unbiased negative opinion.
  4. Chinkie

Steam:
    I just want to go back to what I had before, legit trading.
  5. Chinkie

Steam:
    Also thank you for at least considering my report.
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied.

You can find the link to the report on your SR profile, you then can see who submitted it and repay them.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**