1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198138556596 - (Dragoon™ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dragoon™ ♛ | TRADING, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Dragoon™ ♛ | TRADING

Dragoon™ ♛ | TRADING Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:89145434
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198138556596 (Dragoon™)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Forum account, hardly ever used due to Steam Wallet restriction.
    | steamname: Dragoon
    | steam3ID: [U:1:82959389]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:41479694
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043225117
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dragoon2nd
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198043225117

Appeal description:
    Hello,

I would like to appeal my ban as I think it was unfairly applied to my account. I have a few arguments for this, which will follow in this post.

First of all, I would like to start with the fact that I was reported for "[Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud" even though the (applicable) evidence shows I haven't impersonated anyone whatsoever. I have never even changed my name in the past few months and all names listed were similar to my current name.

Second, the report contains no agreement on a trade. We never agreed to anything, I never said I was giving out any items in return nor anything of that kind. I sent the user a trade request for his knife, he accepted, and thus gave it to me. If you contact Steam Support, they will exactly say the same (which I have encountered in the past). It is considered a gift by them, even when chat logs are provided. All there is to it is the fact that the chat logs say 'borrow', without a specific length of time. This means the length is indefinite, thus meaning it was not part of any agreement. Per definition, I am still borrowing the item for unknown length of time. There was never an agreement on item - item or money - item or any type of that. All there was was a trade request for his knife, which he accepted. Anything which was considered an agreement for the report, was not included as a valid piece of evidence, but a mobile screenshot from a chat.

Third, the report was linked to an old report, which was also tagged invalid due to its evidence. It contained a lot of third party chats, such as Messenger and Snapchat. Those contained my actual name and broke laws of privacy.
    The current report also contains Steam mobile chat, which is always considered as invalid proof. There are no screenshots of the initial chat.

Last, if you look at my report history, you can clearly see most of my reports have been accepted. Only one or two have ever been tagged invalid, whom one is similar to OP's report. I provided all evidence, with an ACTUAL agreement and it was still considered invalid. I have never had any previous reports to my name, for any type of offence listed on SR, even when trading for a long period of time.

Feel free to add my on Steam if you like to ask more questions or discuss anything regarding this appeal. Thank you for your time.

Happy holidays,
    Thank you in advance,

-Dragoon​
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Funny, you said a "day" trying to spin it saying it is being borrowed "indefinitely" and it was a gift and not a scam is beyond absurd, mobile chat or not, admin found it valid for the report, you affirm it did occur by your above post. In addition, repayment is a REQUIREMENT of an appeal, based on what you said above, doubt you repaid as of the appeal being posted. Also failed to disclose additional alts. Firmly denied.