1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198147345565 - (Coffee / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Coffee 3?, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Coffee 3?

Coffee 3? Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:93539918
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198147345565 (Coffee)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello,
    To start this off I just want to say I didn't take any items. I know what I did was stupid and I deserve a penalty but I don't think a perminant ban for what I did (posing as a bot) deserves a perminant ban from steamrep.
    To start off, if anyone wants to ask me questions just add me.
    Secondly, I admit to my crimes of posing as a bot but I believe it doesn't deserve a perminant ban, I would say maybe a 6 month ban for the crimes that I committed.
    Thirdly, what I did was only because I wanted to do the trades for fun, I was not meaning for them to be taken as seriously as to be reported on steamrep. I love trading and a perminant ban has probably ruined me ever trading again... I really don't want that... and lastly, if any of you are wondering why it took me so long to reply it was partially because of fear that this would be rejected and I would never be able to trade again, and also partially because I have had exams lately and I have had more study on my mind rather than to appeal.
    But I am pleading for someone to lessen my ban.. I don't care for how long, i just don't want it to be perminant.
    If this appeal is accepted I will be extatic with happiness and I would be very grateful.
    If you have any questions, just add me and we can talk.
    Thanks!!! Coffee​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I dont see anything that can be considered a joke in the report against you.
    Provide your inventory history for all of December.
    You have Failed to disclose all alts as REQUIRED for appeals.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. Coffee 3?

Coffee 3? Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:93539918
    Hello, I am really sorry for not adding my alt, I just didn't know how to add all of its details because I'm doing this off my phone, but I can put them here right now if u want; steamname: Coffee
    Steam3ID: [U:1:328010553]
    SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:164005276
    SteamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288276281
    CustomURL:
    Steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198288276281

Also, when I said joke I also implied that I didn't mean for it to be taken as seriously as it has been now. I hope that answers all of you questions, if u need more questions just add me or reply to this. Thanks!!
    Coffee <3
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You originally failed to disclose alts, now you failed to disclose inventory history. Denied.