1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

2 questions

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ROBOCOP, Sep 26, 2015.

1. ROBOCOP

ROBOCOP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57632734
    1) Can you rewiew reports for this terible scammer? He Scam around 10 peoples everyday. Not all coming on Steamrep.

2) I saw lote of reports in pending. I want to help rewiew it. For be a moderator, i need to make topic in "Moderator Applications"? Is i have chance, cause im russian speaking man?
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    1) SteamRep has a very large backlog of reports. Hopefully it will get reviewed soon, but please understand if it takes a while.

2) You have to apply with the application you linked. Can't hurt to apply!
  3. Penguin The Fluffy

Penguin The Fluffy Articus Birdicus Defenderus Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10455403
    The reports will be reviewed as soon as we can. We have a massive backlog and only a limited number of volunteer staff members to handle them.

As for the app, speaking russian isn't a disqualification, it can even help an app as we sometimes are in the need of translations. However you will still have to qualify in all the other aspects on the application.

You'll notice that a most of our mods and admins originated from our partner communities. I am not saying that is a requirement but using it to reference that we prefer users with above average experience with fraud prevention. Being new to the community and having limited knowledge on fraud does affect things. However they are not immediate disqualifiers.

Remember we are a community built on trust and truth. Build upon those two factors as well as learning more about fraud prevention and you can go farther than you think.
    Roudydogg1 and a Gentleman like this.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    I would apply, even if you never been an admin in a partner community, there are exceptions. I know an awesome, beautiful, intelligent guy that got accepted and had never been an admin in a partner community- let me see if I can remember who was , OH I remember - it's me :p
  5. Penguin The Fluffy

Penguin The Fluffy Articus Birdicus Defenderus Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10455403
    I think you have those qualities confused with someone else...... *looks at your app again * why did we hire you?

lol
    Roudydogg1, a Gentleman and Salmon like this.
  6. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581

Tio had dirt on you and the only way to gag him was to onboard him to the conspiracy. :eek:
  7. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Yup. I found this on Penguin (he's the guy in the middle), Sorry but I had to say it!

:p:p:p
    Roudydogg1 likes this.