1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Fake rep - scammer tag appeal

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Flexive, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flexive

Flexive New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46474235
    Alright, So there was this scammer that came and was intrested in my unusual fancy fedora, He wanted to scam my hat so bad he went to extremes. What he did was went to my sourceop page (I obviously gave him link so he knew i wasnt scammer) I talked to him about using middleman. Now back to the main focus. He was the one who created tons of alts so it could look like im the scammer. But in reality i wasnt the scammer, Nor the one posting the fake rep. The fake rep came from the account name of "Prizm" I can give you link to his profile and all it was non of which my falt. So in the big scheme of things im honestly not a scammer and have made many cash trades. I can promise you that im not a scammer.

Prizms link to profile:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/RadioBugg

Also, on steamrep.com he was put as one of the alts but really wasnt an alt he was the one who was posting the fake rep.

So a sum of all of this short is, i was not the one who posted the fake rep a person of the account name "prizm" posted the fake rep and i gave his profile link above to prizms profile, he was reported of my alts but in reality i dont have alts. I dont want this on my record and would love to trade at tf2outpost again. Thanks so much for taking the time to read this over much appreciated:) Happy tradeing everyone and wish the best of luck on your ban appeals!:)
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Your appeal is denied,
    In addition to the fakerep that you blame on a "friend" we can prove false along with you lying about having any alts, I have combed threw the pending reports on you and updated your offenses that we can prove to include the scamming in this report
    forums.steamrep.com/threads/17695 (paypal non payment scam)
    And the attempted scam in this reprot
    forums.steamrep.com/threads/22312 (attempted /me scam)
    SR tagged for both of those, In addition, you have 2 other pending reports against you that I did not bother to look into.

As much as it would be soo fun to f✿✿✿ with you on this appeal as its a crock of s✿✿✿, I don't have time, and will leave you with a funny vid that someone posted about you.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.