1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197996548232 (Marshazzle)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Fat Penguin, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Fat Penguin

Fat Penguin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42158210
    Victim:
    steamID: Fat Penguin
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:42158210
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044582148
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bravepenguin
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198044582148
    SOP forum account (if applicable): VICTIM_FORUM_NAME

Scammer:
    steamID: Marshazzle
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:18141252
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996548232
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Marshazzle
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197996548232
    SOP forum account (if applicable): SCAMMER_FORUM_NAME

Screenshots:
    - Pictures of chat: Defriended me before I could take a picture.
    - Screen shot of profile page if the offender is impersonating admins, middleman, or trusted traders. (showing steam community link, pic, nickname, friends and groups): In 'Attached Files'

Description: I was selling my unusual, the Backbiter's Billycock with the particle effect of Bubbles, when he offered a game. He said the game (Super Monday Night Combat) was worth $60, so I took the offer. Later on, I figured out that Super Monday Night Combat is free, and not worth anything. He took my money with no regret. This man is not an admin, not a trusted trader, and not a middleman.

Attached Files:

2. Bo0m!

Bo0m! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:548776
    Could you take a picture of your trade history?
  3. Bo0m!

Bo0m! New User

Steam:
  4. YerrowCookie

YerrowCookie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41650518
    Yeh could we see what the steam trade history please? Like -Marshazzle Super MNC or whatever. To prove that this isn't a hoax :D
  5. tmlevine9

tmlevine9 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30673366
    If If I can weigh in on this, I have been helping penguin file the report, as he hasn't done it before (gave him the format and the steam ids and such). It seems like Pneguin was misled by Mashazzle. With Marshazzle being an admin and all that, penguin thought he was being honest when he said Monday Nigh Combat was a 60 dollars game. While I do not think a scam of this proportion would justify the scammer tag on its own, the fact that Marshazzle used his status as a scammer, middleman, and trusted seller to deceive penguin makes me feel he should be tagged. What happened here is the definition of a scam and deception. It seems that people get marked for doing much less than this (which I feel is a good thing). This established trader appears to have taken advantage of the lack of experience of this victim.
  6. YerrowCookie

YerrowCookie New User

Steam:
    Well there isn't much to prove without the trade history and chat logs. Marshazzle has middlemanned for me before, he wouldn't scam. Maybe it may be a misunderstanding, :S?
  7. Spirit_r3ap3r

Spirit_r3ap3r New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17426380
    I dont think anything should happen without logs. For all we know, Penguin is someone who doesnt like Marshazzle for whatever reason, told him he wanted SMNC, and Marshazzle took it knowing it was a good deal all to discredit marshazzle. Im friends with Marshazzle, he is a generally good guy and I see him hosting spycrabs and raffles and things of that nature almost daily.
  8. YerrowCookie

YerrowCookie New User

Steam:
    I don't think chats go away if someone defriend's you.
  9. Fat Penguin

Fat Penguin New User

Steam:
    I'm new at this, so if you would be so kind, please show me how to find the records of both chat and trade history. Thank you in advance.
  10. Fat Penguin

Fat Penguin New User

Steam:
    I know he is an admin, but once I find the chat and trade history, you won't be feeling that way for long. He may have middlemanned/hosted spycrabbing events, but his admin title doesn't give him a get-out-of-jail free card. I am not enemies with Marshazzle, he offered Super Monday Night Combat and said it was $60 (I will prove once I figure out how to get the history). I trusted him because he was an admin, but now I clearly see that having a colored title saying 'admin' doesn't mean he's completely trustworthy. After the trade, I told him that SMNC was going to be f2p, and he apologized, then said that he only keeps close friends on his list, and defriended me. Spirit_Reaper, unless you know this man in real life, I doubt he is a close friend.
  11. Fat Penguin

Fat Penguin New User

Steam:
    For all I care, he can keep my unusual. I just want justice to be served via internet. I don't want people to walk away with no harm done with my money, would you? Put yourself in my shoes. As a rookie trader, taken advantage of, scammed out of his money. I have put lots of money into this, and I think the least you could do is mark him as a scammer and make his trading history a baron wasteland.
  12. Fat Penguin

Fat Penguin New User

Steam:
    This is the trade history. Thank you Bo0m!

Attached Files:

13. Bo0m!

Bo0m! New User

Steam:
    Should probably just note this here. Here's a screenshot of the first 15 comments on his profile as of right now.

[​IMG]

What a stellar history of trading/middlemanning he has. :rolleyes:
  14. Spirit_r3ap3r

Spirit_r3ap3r New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17426380
    However shady it looks, no one has the actual trade agreement, and i dont think its illegal to take a good deal, i probablu wouldve jumped on this. Even if he did tell you it was a 60 game a quick check of steam wouldve told you otherwise. Finally, you should trust no one but yourself. Evem if he told you it was a $60 this maybe abuse of power and leave him at the mercy of his trading community, not steam rep. Of course, my word isnt final, just giving my two cents.
  15. Fat Penguin

Fat Penguin New User

Steam:
    One thing. Try looking up Super Monday Night Combat on Steam. The only game I see is Monday Night Combat. Also, again, put yourself in my shoes. Would you want someone to say, 'Too bad, you're f✿✿✿ed for trusting someone.'? If you were in the same situation, I'm sure you would do the same as I am doing.
  16. tmlevine9

tmlevine9 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30673366
    While marshazzle doesn't seem to have done anything blatantly wrong, he clearly took advantage of an inexperienced player. Penguin saw this guy was an admin and middleman and all that and took his word for it. I dont think penguin had any motive for doing this trade, hew as just mislead. He didn't understand that even if the game was 60 dollars in the steam store, that doesnt equal 60 dollars in unusual value. I think that Marshazzle should just do the right thing and undo the trade, but I think that this trade should be classified as a scam, as I said before.
  17. Fat Penguin

Fat Penguin New User

Steam:
    I never told him I wanted it, he offered SMNC saying it was worth $60, so like the noob trader I am, I took the deal. If I knew it was free, I would have declined trade. I do not seek to discredit Marshazzle for no apparent reason. All I am asking is that he is known as an untrustworthy man. He may be an admin, but he doesn't deserve such high reputation for taking advantage of me.
  18. Fat Penguin

Fat Penguin New User

Steam:
    Also, his chat history with me today, 4/3/12.

Attached Files:

19. Fat Penguin

Fat Penguin New User

Steam:
    Also, he avoided answering questions. Connect the first then the second one.

Attached Files:

20. Marshazzle

Marshazzle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18141252
    Hello everyone, this is Marshazzle himself.

I felt like this was the necessary time to point out that Fat Penguin is only limiting his information and talked to me soley for 'proof.'

None of this has been definatively proven legit, as for his provided proof is biased and vague.

If you would like to investigate our entire recent conversation here, go ahead.

Never tell your password to anyone.
    Tuesday, April 03, 2012
    4:55 PM - Marshazzle: Hello
    4:58 PM - Marshazzle: You added me?
    5:14 PM - Marshazzle: Okay, so I guess I'll be taking a shower now.
    Fat Penguin is now Online.
    5:21 PM - Fat Penguin: Sorry, I was afk.
    5:21 PM - Fat Penguin: How much did you say Super Monday Night Combat was worth?
    Fat Penguin is now Away.
    5:28 PM - Marshazzle: Super MNC?
    5:28 PM - Marshazzle: Well, I'm pretty sure it's Free-to-Play unless you buy the in-game premium abilities.
    5:29 PM - Marshazzle: But those shouldn't cost too much, go check for yourself.
    Fat Penguin is now Online.
    5:29 PM - Fat Penguin: I remember you saying it was $60 in chat in the trade server, don't you?
    5:31 PM - Marshazzle: $60? It's not that expensive. I do recall questioning the price of the premium items though.
    5:31 PM - Marshazzle: I never gave a definative answer though.
    5:32 PM - Fat Penguin: You said, "Hey Penguin, I'll give you a $60 game for that unusual." in chat with your microphone. I said, "Yeah sure, trade me."
    5:32 PM - Marshazzle: Also, nice headline, I liked Borderlands as well.
    5:33 PM - Fat Penguin: I clearly remember that.
    5:33 PM - Marshazzle: I said, "Hey, Fat Penguin, I'll give you Super MNC for that unusual, and maybe a few server commands if you ask."
    5:33 PM - Fat Penguin: You're making it very hard to get a clear answer from you.
    5:33 PM - Fat Penguin: You claimed it was $60, I do remember that.
    5:34 PM - Marshazzle: And we talked a bit, you asked the price, you said in-trade it was F2P, I said unless you buy extras possibly in-game, so we traded, I stayed in the server (since it was mine), and we played a bit, but I did indeed need to take you off, because I don't keep strangers long.
    5:35 PM - Fat Penguin: You never included anything about it being Free to Play during trade.
    5:35 PM - Marshazzle: Maybe you're misunderstanding my indecisive questioning about the product's price. I said it might be in the $40-$60 range, but I could be wrong, it was fairly cheap for the first one, so go check for yourself. You came back saying it was F2P.
    5:35 PM - Marshazzle: I never said anything about it being F2P, you're correct. YOU did.
    5:35 PM - Marshazzle: I'm not going to argue with your misunderstanding the situation, I've got studies to study.
    5:36 PM - Marshazzle: I'm sorry things didn't work out 100% like you wanted them, but we talked afterwards like everything was fine, and it's not like I'd ruin my rep for a 1 bud unusual.
    5:36 PM - Fat Penguin: The only reason I acted like everything was fine is because I spent $60 on keys to buy that unusual, and I feel cheated.
    5:37 PM - Marshazzle: I just got it appealed on Steam Rep, because it was unrightfully given to me by someone whom thinks they're halarious.
    5:38 PM - Fat Penguin: When?
    5:38 PM - Marshazzle: Roughly 1 week ago.
    5:38 PM - Marshazzle: You can check the date on the website yourself.
    5:39 PM - Marshazzle: I'm not a scammer, shark, fisher, whatever term you'd like to use.
    5:39 PM - Marshazzle: If there was a misunderstanding between our trade, I'd prefer we both accept that and continue on. You're welcome to become a part of our server, if you'd like.
    5:40 PM - Marshazzle: Also, why use $60 on keys in-game? Source OP trusted sellers/buyers sell for an average of $1.40 a piece.
    5:40 PM - Fat Penguin: You can easily accept the trade, because you made profit easily by taking advantage of a rookie trader.
    5:40 PM - Fat Penguin: I don't have PayPal.
    5:40 PM - Marshazzle: Ok, one thing at a time.
    5:41 PM - Fat Penguin: Ok.
    5:41 PM - Fat Penguin: #1: You can easily accept the trade, because you made profit easily by taking advantage of a rookie trader.
    5:41 PM - Fat Penguin: #2: I do not have PayPal, so I cannot buy keys at $1.40
    5:42 PM - Fat Penguin: #3: I know you're not so kind to give refunds, but I don't think it's fair to say SMNC was $60, I clearly recal you saying it was a $60.
    5:42 PM - Fat Penguin: You even apologized for making the tradde.
    5:42 PM - Marshazzle: We traded, and of course I was excited for a new unusual to wield, but that doesn't mean it's MY responsibility to make sure you're feeling the same way. You evaluated the game for yourself, noticed it was F2P if further cash wasn't spent, and traded anyways. I don't want to sound like a total douche bag, but it's how you learn to not be a rookie trader, and lastly, use common sense. I'm not one for ripping or scammer people, but this was entirely unintentionally directed at ruining your profit. I have absolutely no idea what goes on in your life versus mine.
    5:43 PM - Marshazzle: Next, it's fine you don't have PayPal. People like Sripakdp sell keys for $1.40 worth in refined rather than 2.44-2.66.
    5:43 PM - Fat Penguin: I evaluated it as F2P, yet you insisted on it being worth $60.
    5:44 PM - Fat Penguin: I trusted you b/c you're an admin and you have mases of +rep.
    5:44 PM - Marshazzle: Also, I said my appologies for your unsatisfactory state after hanging in my server for a few minutes.
    5:44 PM - Fat Penguin: Clearly, I cannot trust even an admin. I've got all the info I need.
    5:45 PM - Marshazzle: Anyone can say they only trusted them because they are admin and have rep. All of my reputation is real, and in fact, given by people I don't always trust even. People I've had trust me, because I do indeed, middleman massive wagers. I never mentioned being an admin was my specialty and made trades automatically satisfactory. This is no one's fault but your own for complaining this way.
    5:46 PM - Marshazzle: And for my conclusion, clearly you can't even trust yourself.
    5:46 PM - Marshazzle: I've got all the time wasted I need, and again, sorry for being a douche bag. I'm in the middle of something important.
    5:46 PM - Fat Penguin: No, I insist you spend all of your time with me.
    5:47 PM - Fat Penguin: Forever.
    5:47 PM - Fat Penguin: Admit that you claimed SMNC was $60. I clearly remember it and you refuse to give me a clear answer.
    5:47 PM - Marshazzle: A nice, quick summary of what you're here for is: I've scammed myself. Help. I've got all my info.
    5:48 PM - Marshazzle: Also, I never for sure, claimed it was a $60 game. I said it could range in that area, but you should check to be sure. Then you did, found out it was F2P, and I explained there may be more features if you purchase it for X price. You traded. I gave additional server commands. This is all. Now please, let me return.
    5:49 PM - Fat Penguin: Server commands?
    5:49 PM - Marshazzle: Yeah, I gave you /noclip, /buddha, and /colorize for a shortened period of the time you stayed on my server.
    5:50 PM - Fat Penguin: The one thing is, I left your server before the trade was transacted.
    5:50 PM - Marshazzle: Plus, I removed you only to stay in my server, in your presence, not thinking you would come to find out you made a mistake. You knew it was F2P, you just didn't know the correct price there was for additional abilities, IF any.
    5:50 PM - Marshazzle: Then I'm talking about Palestinian and VanillaKitty.
    5:51 PM - Fat Penguin: I never got any additional abilities.
    5:51 PM - Marshazzle: I gave them those commands shortly after our trade was completed.
    5:51 PM - Marshazzle: I mean, if you'd like then, we can venture into my server?
    5:51 PM - Fat Penguin: I do not give two s✿✿✿s about your crappy server, all I am asking is for you to tell the truth and admit that you said it was $60.
    5:52 PM - Marshazzle: Admit the truth or lie to get you off my ass?
    5:52 PM - Marshazzle: Also, don't offend my server. I try very hard to keep it sane and clearly you're just mad.
    5:52 PM - Marshazzle: There's no proof to find here, because there is no need to find any! Don't you see it was your own damn fault?
    5:53 PM - Marshazzle: Learn to not misunderstand someone; ANYONE, not just an admin or owner. I never once made this my main reason to take the trade.
    5:53 PM - Fat Penguin: It is not, because I CLEARLY remember you stating it is $60!
    5:53 PM - Marshazzle: Okay, well nice memory you have then. I gave an estimate based off of my knowledge then said, go research it for yourself. Next time, GO RESEARCH IT FOR YOURSELF.
    5:54 PM - Marshazzle: Tip of the day.
    5:54 PM - Fat Penguin: There is another option, to give me my hat back. Then, I wil get off your ass. But I doubt anyone as greedy as you will ever give a hat back.
    5:54 PM - Marshazzle: Greedy or just a little busy with studying while someone who is unhappy with a trade comes riding my leg?
    5:54 PM - Fat Penguin: Baby I will ride your leg all day.
    5:55 PM - Marshazzle: And you don't even take anything seriously. There's my proof, since again, there isn't any to be found.
    5:55 PM - Marshazzle: 404 Error, kid.
    5:57 PM - Fat Penguin: I found the trade chat.
    5:57 PM - Marshazzle: Okay.
    5:58 PM - Fat Penguin: You said it's $60, and that you'd be getting a good deal for a $45 unusual.
    5:58 PM - Marshazzle: And how did you do that? I'd like to know next time I come across any clueless dummkopfs.
    5:58 PM - Marshazzle: Let's see the trade chat. Copy and paste it here for me.
    5:59 PM - Marshazzle: I didn't know that was possible, which in case, may be very handy to show I'm free of any said charges.
    5:59 PM - Marshazzle: And plus, I don't even type much, I use my mic in the public server.
    6:00 PM - Fat Penguin: To leave the victim with no evidence? Good point.
    6:00 PM - Marshazzle: Or maybe so that anything I'm saying isn't easily pushed back by anyone else in the server?
    6:01 PM - Marshazzle: Plus, I don't 'practice' scamming. There's no art to it. No secrets here.
    6:01 PM - Fat Penguin: You master it.
    6:01 PM - Marshazzle: Good one.
    6:01 PM - Fat Penguin: Fat Penguin: It says it's f2p
    Marshazzle: I bought many copies and sold them all.
    Fat Penguin: are u sure it's $60?
    Marshazzle: trust me, I've sold plenty of these. I even got one free.
    6:02 PM - Marshazzle: This proves what?
    6:02 PM - Marshazzle: That I've gotten various copies and sold them off? Yeah, I have sold a few off to friends and anonymous people.
    6:02 PM - Marshazzle: I even got a copy free, which is the one I downloaded to play.
    6:03 PM - Fat Penguin: Proving that u scammed others as well. You can't sell a free game
    6:03 PM - Fat Penguin: You can't BUY a free game as well.
    6:03 PM - Marshazzle: Yes you can, it was in my inventory, and now it's in theirs. Sold.
    6:03 PM - Fat Penguin: So how can you only get one free copy?
    6:03 PM - Fat Penguin: If the whole game itself is f2p
    6:03 PM - Marshazzle: Bought with TF2 items. Fairly cheap.
    6:04 PM - Marshazzle: I love how you think everything you're saying is so valid. It's easily converted into you begging for mercy on your own mistake.
    6:04 PM - Marshazzle: Can I have the image copy of this chat we had? Just to confirm it wasn't custom-typed. Because I don't make spelling/grammar/punct. errors.
    6:05 PM - Marshazzle: And even if it is legit, I do recall stating I've had many copies of the game and sold a few off.
    6:05 PM - Marshazzle: Actually, ONE of those copies was in a raffle on my server. I freely gave it away in a massive spycrab.
    6:05 PM - Fat Penguin: Exactumundo
    6:05 PM - Fat Penguin: You said that SMNC is worth around $40-60 when you said you bought them fairly cheap.
    6:06 PM - Marshazzle: I said my estimated price would be $40-$60. Go check for yourself. Then you came back saying, it's F2P.
    6:06 PM - Fat Penguin: So why would you sell a game that you bought for 'fairly cheap' saying it's $40-60?
    6:07 PM - Marshazzle: At an estimate? Who's to say my friend, Jeb didn't gift me it to download and gift me an extra copy to chill with?
    6:07 PM - Marshazzle: Also, who wouldn't sell a game they got free for a decent price. You sure wanted to buy it, not giving yourself leadway to check the price yourself after I stated my price was an estimate.
    6:07 PM - Marshazzle: Also, I still don't have the screenshot version of this chat OR the actual way it was logged.
    6:08 PM - Fat Penguin: You should at least sell it for an item of the same value instead of being a greedy pig
    6:08 PM - Fat Penguin: and taking advantage of noob traders.
    6:08 PM - Marshazzle: Okay, well you should do your research to find the actual price instead of buying it for an overpriced amount.
    6:09 PM - Fat Penguin: You said it was estimated $40-60, so why did you estimate at such a massive number when it's FREE?
    6:09 PM - Marshazzle: By my standards, then I said, for the MILLIONTH TIME, go check for yourself!
    6:09 PM - Fat Penguin: You knew it was f2p, so why did you estimate itat $40-60?
    6:10 PM - Marshazzle: To buy the actual in-game premium, if any.
    6:10 PM - Fat Penguin: that*
    6:10 PM - Fat Penguin: In our trade, you never mentioned that.
    6:10 PM - Marshazzle: If I didn't, prove me wrong using your chat log abilities. Also, I verbalized alot you agreed to in-chat.
    6:11 PM - Marshazzle: I do have a life you know, helping other people but yourself, and it was taking a while in-trade, so I usually minimize it for a bit.
    6:11 PM - Fat Penguin: BECAUSE YOU SAID IT WAS WORTH $40-60.
    6:11 PM - Marshazzle: My estimate, go check for yourself.
    6:11 PM - Fat Penguin: Free to Play!
    6:11 PM - Marshazzle: Okay, and you stated that.
    6:11 PM - Marshazzle: And you still did the trade?
    6:11 PM - Marshazzle: I call 'your fault.'
    6:11 PM - Fat Penguin: because you insisted that it was worth more!
    6:12 PM - Fat Penguin: You said it would be an easy sell!
    6:12 PM - Fat Penguin: You lied!
    6:12 PM - Marshazzle: It is an easy sell, you bought it and I've sold about 2 others.
    6:12 PM - Fat Penguin: Do you know how much money that 'shitty' unusual cost me?
    6:12 PM - Fat Penguin: FOR MOW MUCH
    6:12 PM - Marshazzle: And I insisted to check for yourself, but my price was a standard game's price for the premium, if any.
    6:12 PM - Fat Penguin: HOW*
    6:12 PM - Marshazzle: Probably $60, because you were an idiot and bought keys.
    6:12 PM - Fat Penguin: It is NOT premium though.
    6:13 PM - Marshazzle: Okay, and you know this.
    6:13 PM - Marshazzle: So what's the issue?
    6:15 PM - Fat Penguin: You scammed me and two other people. You tell me what's the issue. You're greedy, and untrustworthy.
    6:15 PM - Marshazzle: Scammed? I gifted one in a massive spycrab, which I gained about 1-2 reclaimed profit from.
    6:15 PM - Marshazzle: And the other one, I'm unsure, but I recall getting a decent amount possibly.
    6:15 PM - Fat Penguin: So why did you sell the game to me claiming it was $40-60.
    6:15 PM - Marshazzle: Stop assuming and start getting the facts. I'm NOT done with you claiming that chat was legit from our trade.
    6:16 PM - Marshazzle: Claiming or giving my estimate and to check for yourself? I feel like we're going back and forth and I'm explaining my self repetedly.
    6:16 PM - Marshazzle: *repeatedly
    6:16 PM - Fat Penguin: No spelling and punct. errors, huh?
    6:16 PM - Marshazzle: You're a classy guy, you know that?
    6:16 PM - Marshazzle: Alright, I'm done here.
    6:17 PM - Marshazzle: Thanks for wasting an hour from my studies.
    6:17 PM - Fat Penguin: You're a scammy guy, you knw that?
    6:17 PM - Fat Penguin: Studies!?
    6:17 PM - Fat Penguin: Studies in a game!?
    6:17 PM - Fat Penguin: You live in your mom's basement.
    6:17 PM - Marshazzle: Actually, I'm only 15.
    6:17 PM - Marshazzle: The name is Marshall Smith and I'm from USA, New Hampshire.
    6:18 PM - Fat Penguin: Ooh, now I get to hunt you down and eat your first born son. XD just kidding...
    6:18 PM - Marshazzle: I'm a High School High-Honors student at SST.
    6:18 PM - Fat Penguin: tso why are you playing this game instead of studying?
    6:18 PM - Marshazzle: I have a life, as many know me for my drawing, enjoyment for basketball, skating, and a bit of scootering.
    6:18 PM - Marshazzle: I'm actually not playing TF2 right now, I don't know what you're assuming?
    6:18 PM - Fat Penguin: Also your enjoyment of scamming.
    6:19 PM - Marshazzle: Or you just getting mad and assuming because of your bad experience with trading?
    6:19 PM - Marshazzle: That's precisely it, and I'm honestly worn out now.
    6:19 PM - Fat Penguin: A bit of both.
    6:20 PM - Marshazzle: Alright, and there you have it, folks.
    6:20 PM - Marshazzle: I save most chats like these, because they mean a lot to me.
    6:20 PM - Marshazzle: They show me what kinds of mistaken people we have on this Earth and ways my interraction with them failed because of their insecurities.
    6:21 PM - Fat Penguin: Just like people who scam, entirely truthful now.
    6:21 PM - Marshazzle: Truthful? I don't scam.
    6:22 PM - Fat Penguin: To be honest, I don't think you scam much, but you do lie and avoid answering questions clearly.
    6:22 PM - Marshazzle: Why would I have gotten my tag removed? It's not a mistake, they research you well.
    6:22 PM - Marshazzle: I don't avoid any questions and lie? Not once.
    6:22 PM - Marshazzle: When you're done, let me know.
    6:22 PM - Fat Penguin: " I never gave a definative answer though.
    "
    6:22 PM - Marshazzle: I still want to see these official chat logs you provided.
    6:22 PM - Marshazzle: I feel like you're contradicting yourself. Talk about lies.
    6:23 PM - Fat Penguin: Look up in the chat.
    6:23 PM - Fat Penguin: You said, " I never gave a definative answer though."
    6:23 PM - Marshazzle: Definative answer on the price. The price of the game.
    6:23 PM - Marshazzle: Your quote has nothing to do with anything, actually.
    6:24 PM - Fat Penguin: Whatevs, I've got my info, thanks for talking with me, sweetie. I'll suck you off any day.
    6:24 PM - Marshazzle: 5:57 PM - Fat Penguin: I found the trade chat.
    6:01 PM - Fat Penguin: Fat Penguin: It says it's f2p
    Marshazzle: I bought many copies and sold them all.
    Fat Penguin: are u sure it's $60?
    Marshazzle: trust me, I've sold plenty of these. I even got one free.
    6:24 PM - Marshazzle: What trade chat did you find?
    6:24 PM - Marshazzle: Also, nice lack of evidence you have here when there's none to be needed/found.
    Fat Penguin is now Offline.