1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561197991152938 [PIE] Elio Di Rupo (SOP and SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [PIE] Elio Di Rupo, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [PIE] Elio Di Rupo

[PIE] Elio Di Rupo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:15443605
    |steamID: [PIE] Elio Di Rupo
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:15443605
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991152938
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ElioDif✿✿✿ingRupo
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197991152938

Over two years ago, I scammed some guys for hats. It has been a while, so I don't know much of the details anymore. Anyway, I did it all for nothing. There was no profit at all as the account where I sent these hats towas blocked by steam.
    The things I did back then were wrong. Maybe I didn't care about it back then, but recently I got banned from tf2outpost.com too. In the meantime I did a lot of 'legit' trades in regular servers, trade server, and with trading sites. I consider myself and my steam account clean now, except for the steamrep tag of course.
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please disclose any alternate steam accounts you have or any accounts that could be linked to you in any way, even if they are not yours.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. [PIE] Elio Di Rupo

Steam:
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    How many people did you scam?
    who was your scamming partner or was it you on an alt? (link the account)
    What types of scams did you guys do?
    Have you made any effort to repay the users?

Provide the steam support ticket you had about your account being locked.
  5. [PIE] Elio Di Rupo

Steam:

I don't remember how many people I scammed. Probably some 5 traders.
    My partner used this account:
    | steamname: [PIE] General Douglas MacArthur​
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:12017157​

He still uses it to trade as so do I use mine. I don't know if there is some way to prove how all our trades in the last 2 years were 'clean'?

I impersonated some trusted middlemen by copying their account. As soon as the item was traded, I logged off and changed my profile info.
    The trades were mostly for unusual hats. I never scammed people by making them pay for something, it was always trading hats only, no money. For that reason, I don't have any (paypal) information about the traders I scammed and have not been able to contact them for any possible repayment.
    The items are obviously lost, though, as they were put on my other account.

How do I get access to the Steam Support ticket? The e-mail seems to be lost. Or is there some other way to show that the account has been suspended?
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    login to your support account?
  7. [PIE] Elio Di Rupo

Steam:

I did not submit a ticket to Steam Support about it, because I had no proof that it was my account. I bought it from someone else, what is against the rules.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Based on the past offenses we know about, comments left by the marking admin and the severity/scope of your scamming, this appeal cannot be granted.

edit: and inability to produce a support ticket.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.