1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Why?

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DeathJester_66, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathJester_66

DeathJester_66 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59855175
    | steamname: DeathJester_66
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:59855175
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079976078
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198079976078
    A while back my cousin took access to my steam account while I was out in which time he scammed another user via my account. If you look at the link below I then apologised and returned everything stolen. The original victim then dropped the case in light of the fact that i was innocent. But for some reason after him dropping charges seeing I was innocent. I was seen as a scammer... which is not in the slightest bit true. My cousin scammed two people both of which I apologised too and eventually sorted.
  2. DeathJester_66

Steam:
  3. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50710336
    Funny. The item that you stole in the 1st report about you was a pan, which you said you would use to make a strange pan. I'm looking at your backpack via backpack.tf and I still see the pan there.
    [​IMG]

Clicking on the pan's item history shows that it was the same one that Pyramid-Roug had (the person you stole it from).
    [​IMG]

On top of that, the items that you stole from the 2nd report about you are still in your bp (clicking on the ones highlighted shows they are the same ones the victim previously had).

[​IMG]

Care to explain?
  4. DeathJester_66

Steam:
    As I explained -_- it was my cousin. Secondly go ahead and ask Pyramid... in fact instead of going through all that trouble how about you read the thread. I explained the situation to him and returned more than expected. He then dropped the case and labeled me as NOT a scammer.
  5. DeathJester_66

Steam:
    Oh and to answer your second question yes the items are still there as I still have no proof they were really scammed. Someone explain to me how SR works... random people just come on here acting like they are lawyers and as if they know anything. You have not ever met me so explain how you know anything about the situation. 80% of people you list as scammers is false all because you pay no attention and if someone says something you take their word for it. If you knew anything about law you would understand how to interrogate a situation. So please for life of me stop acting like a prosecutor. I have been to law school and I have been to court many times... so go ahead and argue with me. It won't work -_-
  6. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    1: Every man and his dog claims to have a brother, provide photo ID/birth certificates PRIVATELY to SR Admins
    2: It doesn't matter if the victim "labelled" you not a scammer, nor that you paid him back (though that helps), the purpose of SR is to warn the community, and if your cousin had carriage of your account then or now, THAT in itself is reason to tag.

Admins will deal with this in due course, so be patient.
  7. DeathJester_66

Steam:
    Thank you... unlike the other guy you were helpful.
  8. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50710336
    I just asked him about this and he said all you did was return the pan, you didn't give him anything extra for all this trouble, so you just lied.
    Also I noticed in the 2nd report about you that you said:
    So if they weren't scammed, what was the original deal?
  9. Pyramid-Roug

Pyramid-Roug New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40826911
    Although i can thank DeathJester to give me back my pan, he didn't gave me "extra thing"... Or it might be the fact that he bought another one ?...
  10. «TI$Δvision©»

«TI$Δvision©» New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45237989
    I can't thank him, because he still keep my stuff... >.>
  11. Pyramid-Roug

Pyramid-Roug New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40826911

Yes, yes, i saw your post. But there is one thing I don't understand : Although he stole things from you, you used the same kind of proof as me against him and now he don't want to return any of the items ? The proofs like Backpack History are reliable...
  12. «TI$Δvision©»

«TI$Δvision©» New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45237989
    I also don't understand o_O He think, he is right at this point and i have to show more proof, than you did D: I don't know why, because it's almost the same situation. Everything is wrong with this guy or his cousin, whatever...
  13. DeathJester_66

Steam:
    Hi... First of with my earlier comment. I meant to put a comment, implying that it was more than expected of me to do although it was the right thing. Secondly I returned his pan as I have no grudge with him. He did what every other sane person does. He came to steam rep and reported me. YOU on the other hand did not do that. If ANYONE wants evidence from my chat with Tis I will be happy to give it... I was nothing but nice to you and what do you do. I think you and your friends already know that. In the process of trying to get your items back, (which if anyone wants proof of i can give) I cooperated with you. But in the process you broke numerous steam rules. You know what you did and I have mentioned it across every post. I have a grudge against you... you couldn't just talk something out with me? why did you have to go and do what you did. And I still know the items were stolen. But there is no website against the rules he broke. So where is my compensation.
  14. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are trade banned, we do not accept appeals for users who are currently trade banned.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.