1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198050230729 Atomic_Bottle (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Atomic_Bottle, Aug 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atomic_Bottle

Atomic_Bottle Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44982500
    | steamname: Atomic_Bottle
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:44982500
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050230729
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/atombottle
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198050230729

Listen the reason why this happened is because I stole my dad's credit card to buy the items, and have been grounded from even looking at steam for 6 months or more, my dad was fortunate enough to be able to get the money back though, and all I want to say is I'm sorry, please I'll do whatever it takes to make this right, I just want to go back on the server that I loved to go on all the time, Please I'll do anything to go back D':>

(Sorry for spamming this, I'm trying to get the appeal right)
  2. Atomic_Bottle

Steam:
    Someone, anyone, please tell me what I have to do to make this right, because I'm not going to sleep until I do something, if anything I'll pass out on my laptop.
  3. ChaSce™

ChaSce™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46218268
    Well lets see here. It seems you have been tagged due to a chargeback of paypal. Did you return the items after your dad requested the chargeback? That would seem most appropriate don't you think?
    You should post a screenshot of that to verify that you did return the items. However its of course no guarantee that your tag is removed, but i do believe its a first step to show that you do feel some remorse for your actions. Best of Luck
  4. Atomic_Bottle

Steam:
    Well I did my homework and most of the items I bought were from the Hexide shop equaling the chargeback was from Miz and He wont take the items back due to me being a scammer... Instead he wants me to pay him 211$ for the items and 300$ for the chargeback fee which added up is 511$.... Where the HELL am I gonna get that kinda of money! So, basically to rap this up in a nutshell, I'm f✿✿✿ed, never to play TF2 again nor trade items due to my god forsakin greedy a✿✿✿✿✿✿ D,:
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I'm sorry we do not grant appeals for chargebacks nor have you repaid the user prior to making this appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.