1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198006259651 - ;; Noob Lord - (SR, UHC Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ;; Noob Lord -, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ;; Noob Lord -

;; Noob Lord - New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22996961
    | steamname: ;; Noob Lord -
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:22996961
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006259651
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ummja
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198006259651

Dearest, SteamRep.

I've been trading since TF2's trading system has come out. I've had a great time trading and made many friends along the way.

My reputation was tarnished when I agreed to enter a spycrab match with two individuals who were very close friends in a server which they were in the process of setting up. I'd won the match, however, the two friends agreed on the fact that I had lost. When extorting me into giving them the earbud failed, they reported me to UnusualTradingCommunity.com (which is now extinct).

Without evidence, I was convicted of the alleged offence which I found to be overwhelmingly surprising.

I've got a fair share of items amassed on my account and as a University student I'm trying to arrange some extra cash for myself. My scammer tag has made it impossible to even attempt to sell my items.

I've explained my UHC tag, however, not yet the SOP one... This was caused by my own immaturity. SOP never tagged me, nor did they intend to tag me, they simply banned me from using their website. I spitefully used proxy servers and signed up for multiple accounts to circumvent my punishment. This was wrong, and immature, I'll admit, however, not worthy of receiving a tag.

----------------------------

It's been 2+ years since I've been unfairly marked as a scammer and been the victim of various types of defamation, including slander and libel. On a regular basis when I add people to trade I am called scum and treated miserably. It would be simple for me to make a new Steam account and trade off of that one, however, I really feel as if it is the principle of this whole thing and I need to stand up for what is right. It's not fair that I've experienced these things and it's grown quite tiresome.

Now SteamRep, I offer you a chance to be rid of me forever, I will never be heard of again ever if I am granted one simple request:

This request is to be provided with one piece of evidence that I am indeed all of the things I've been accused of being.

I won't even ask for evidence that proves my guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, I will settle for a balance of probabilities... Just please, prove to me that I have been rightfully ostracized by the trading community.

If you are unable to do so, I request to be unmarked.
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    We cannot assist you with your UHC tag, you are already aware of this tho.

As for your SOP tag, appeal denied.
    You already submitted to us your steam support ticket for the scamming your account did. (you conveniently forgot to mention that incident in your appeal btw) Bro or dog or yourself does not matter; as you said in your support ticket, your account is your responsibility and you took responsibility for those scams (or you just bullshitted valve to have your account reactivated) eitherway, does not matter in terms of this tag.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.