1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Really nothing I can do to get my item back?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by ICEunicorn, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ICEunicorn

ICEunicorn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72649993
    1. Should I report to steam and say I was hacked and email address is also hacked, can I get my item back in this way?
    2. If friend is deleted, can I find our chat history whatsoever.

Please Please help me T.T I am so willing to pay whatever it takes to get my item back. EVEN PAY A HIGHER PRICE THAN THE LOST ITEMS!

Thank you guys!
  2. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    1. I will ask a question... Did you get hijacked?
    2. No.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. ICEunicorn

ICEunicorn New User

Steam:
    no...but what if I say i am hijicaked?
  4. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    Steam Support knows if you were hijacked or not. Do not lie to them.
    Mattie! likes this.
  5. ICEunicorn

ICEunicorn New User

Steam:
    My friend just lie to steam support and get his item back, but it is not guranteed.
    But really, if I don't lie, are there anything I can do?
  6. ICEunicorn

ICEunicorn New User

Steam:
    My friend just lie to steam support and get his item back, but it is not guranteed.
    But really, if I don't lie, are there anything I can do?
  7. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    In addition to:
    You have to be able to open a chat window with the particular user to see the recent chat history. In some cases you may be able to do this by e.g. membership of the same group, participation in the same chat room etc.
  8. ICEunicorn

ICEunicorn New User

Steam:
    So I definately ose two courier which worth few hundred dollars?? T.T
  9. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    You may face a Valve Trade Ban if you lie to Steam support.... lying that you got hijacked while you got scammed is pretty much the stupidest thing you can do. Also, Valve can see if you got hijacked or not, they have all the log files and can see everything of your account.
  10. ICEunicorn

ICEunicorn New User

Steam:
    1.How would you do if you are in my situation?
    2.Lying is not banned in valve trade ban, I look through all the FAQ and nowhere mention "lying". In addition, I KNOW SOMEONE DONE IT AND GET HIS ITEM BACK!!
  11. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182

I know of multiple people who have also lied to steam support to get their items back.

My friend lost her HOUWAR in a spycrab about a year and a half ago, called steam support claiming hijack and they gave it back, along with her other unusuals she lost that day.

SInce then, however MANY PEOPLE have tried to lie to support in order to duplicate their items. Steam Support has started cracking down on such activity and handing out trade bans. On multiple occasions, users have even had their accounts deactivated entirely so they can never log into steam again.

If you want to lose your account, feel free to lie to steam support about being hijacked. But don't say we didn't warn you.
  12. ICEunicorn

ICEunicorn New User

Steam:
    BTW, I found out a forum...where people get scammed and so annoyed and together lying to steam and have their item back. lol
  13. ICEunicorn

ICEunicorn New User

Steam:
    So what you do? Just stay home and cry?
    ForteSP likes this.
  14. ICEunicorn

ICEunicorn New User

Steam:
    I am not trying to argue who is right or wrong, I just want to collect information and know the truth. The thing is someone success, but you say someone fail. However, scammer even will not be deactivate for the first time, lying once will be deactivate forever? Are you really sure?
  15. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Jesus Christ!!!! DO IT!!! Just LIE to them and get whatever you lost back or see what will happen!!!! Do you really think posting here and arguing about it to people that really don't give a damn will help the cause or make you feel better!!??

I mean I'm not trying to argue, or be hateful but you have to admit what you are doing isn't helping nothing and arguing with people if lying to Valve will get items back will work or not is just wasting time and bandwidth!
  16. ICEunicorn

ICEunicorn New User

Steam:
    Why are you so irritable? You just like I just kill your dog. :( Again, I am not here for arguing, I just want to collect information and find a better way rather than stay home and cry. I know you don't "give a damn will help the cause or make you feel better", but some one will. There are lots of nice people in this forum I know, unfortunately, you are not one of them.
    Anyway, I do not demand you help, is your free to reply or not. But I do not seek for arguing whatsoever!
    You can tell me what I am doing or what I am going to do is wrong, but you can't be so confident for whatever you do is absolutely the best way. I will ask for different people for help.
    Again, I am sharing information not arguing for opinion like a kid. If you are a member of steam support and you are doing the job of deviating people who lie once, that will be a valid prove.

Thanks for your time.
  17. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    You are not allowed to collect any information on SteamRep forum in order to trick Steam Support.

DO NOT LIE!

Closed.
  18. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    We cannot support lying to Steam Support. If you chose to do so by ill advice, that would be your choice, and not something that we can let ppl "advice" others about.

Therefore topic closed, and any further topic on this will be closed too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.