1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561197979191726 (BOOYAKASHA)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Vieux کage, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Vieux کage

Vieux کage New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19118552
    Victim:
    steamID: ¬ک▪Σ▪» [N] Vieux کage
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:19118552
    steamID64: 76561197998502832
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/search?q=76561197998502832

Scammer:
    steamID: BOOYAKASHA
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:9462999
    steamID64: 76561197979191726
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/n00bthor/
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197979191726

Screenshots:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/23/1338879507-scam1.png
    http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/23/1338879508-scam2.png
    http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/23/1338879522-scam3.png

Description: I wanted sell 6 keys for 6,50$. The guy was ok, i give him first the keys, that was fast, but for the payment, mister just said "brb tea" ...

I had a problem with computer i must restart, after i continue talking, and he said he give me money, but nothing on my paypal account. At end, he just said me this ...

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/23/1338880123-scam4.png

:/

Can you ban this poor scammer ?
  2. CanadianInvasion

CanadianInvasion Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11860924
    Could you please provide screenshots of both your trade history and non-receipt of payment from Paypal?
  3. Pwnah

Pwnah New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:9462999
    Yes this is his side, Of course Vieux کage you didnt take screens of when we first started talking.. i wish i did now...

Heres my side of the story.. and what actually happened before those screens.

"Vieux کage has added you"
    Me: Accepts
    Vieux کage: You buy my keys ?!?
    Me: No? since when am i buying keys
    Vieux کage: (links me to a post of mine from 8 weeks ago)
    Me: Dude thats from 2 months ago, i baught the keys i wanted i dont need any anymore.
    Vieux کage: Oh ok

10 mins later

Vieux کage: why wont u buy me keys!!!!!
    Me: I just told you. i have all the keys i need
    Vieux کage: i go first just buy please.
    Me: uhhh fine.

Trades

Vieux کage: offers 6 keys. and accepts
    Me: accepts.

No where did i say i even wanted to buy the keys or accept the offer. i told he twice i didnt want to buy his damn keys but he obviously didnt get the picture, so he just handed me the keys without me saying i want them.

Then i got shitty with him and started to troll cause he said hes going to ban me.
  4. Pwnah

Pwnah New User

Steam:
    He's also a very bad trader. He didnt even negotiate a price with me TILL after he handed me the keys...

So he gives me the keys then DECIDES on a price..

That's hardly fair. lol.

If you want your keys back then have them. Just next time don't hand them over to complete strangers for FREE without even making a deal and maybe people wont take them for free..
  5. Pwnah

Pwnah New User

Steam:
    Sure from his view it was a scam.

but from my view .. I NEVER ACCEPTED HIS TERMS OF THE TRADE, I DIDNT WANT HIS KEYS, I TOLD HIM I DIDNT NEED THEM, BUT HE SAID HE NEEDED THEM GONE AND HE'LL GO FIRST.

ahhh now im getting done for accepting some free items
  6. Pwnah

Pwnah New User

Steam:
    As you can see in the last photo of his i said " i hope the screens show me saying i dont even want your keys but you still handed them over"

And oh looky he left those screenies out to try and make me look worse.

Im telling you the TRUTH, he came out of nowhere. offered me keys, gave them to me.. THEN HE SAID A PRICE TO PAY HIM and im like wait you give me the keys then tell me the price? i didnt even want your keys i didnt agree to buying them...

I know the evidence is agaisnt me.. but yeah im telling you im not bad, look at my other reps ... Perfect trader+ Good trader+ red etc
  7. Pwnah

Pwnah New User

Steam:
  8. Pwnah

Pwnah New User

Steam:
    Just to clarify what happened. Random guy adds me, gives me free keys, then says i owe him money, even tho i never agreed to buying anything off him. i didnt want his keys he just gave them to me.

He's leaving out all the screenshots from when we starting talking showing me saying i dont want to trade with him. but he just said he will go first and gave me the keys.

You can see in his last screeny a message from me saying i hope you screenshots of me saying i dont want to trade and i dont want your keys but he just gave them to me anyway. and youl notice he left those out.

HE GAVE ME ITEMS, then he wanted money for them. THERE WAS NO DEAL BEFORE THAT. just some random who gave me items then expects me to pay for something i didnt ask for.

I THEN said you can have them back but he said he had already Reported me, so i thought no point returning the items then getting punished for it, thats a lose lose for me? so yeah.

i know noone will believe me but ohwell. im sticking to what i know is the truth, and hes only showing you 2 of the screenies.

ALSO he gave me the keys then asks for money which we never agreed on. then he logs off for 45 mins. i thought he deleted me to i carried on my business then he logs back in 45 mins later and accuses me of scamming lol
  9. Pwnah

Pwnah New User

Steam:
    This will be my last post before an admin replies..

JUST IMAGINE THIS.

Salesman: Hey sir would you like to buy this great meal
    Me: No sorry mate i already have food
    Salesman: ill give you a good deal!
    Me: sorry i dont need it
    Salesman: okay here just take it
    Me: okay thanks
    Salesman: okay that comes to $45.
    Me: WTF i didnt even want to buy this
    Salesman: give me my money or ill report you for scamming
    Me: But i didnt even want to buy this, and you just said a price after you gave me it.

Salesman Creates thread on here.
  10. Scooty Puff Jr.

Scooty Puff Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34050552
    Just saying Pwnah. I am not saying who is right here, but I am saying that you are just providing scenarios in stuff that COULD happen but no actual proof to back yourself up.

EDIT: On a side note, the account labeled as the "victim" hasn't even set up their own profile nor really has friends.
  11. Pwnah

Pwnah New User

Steam:
    I know it sounds bad, but the reason i didnt take any screenshots is because i didnt even know sites like this excisted, untill some guy added me and called me a scammer and asked me to join his scammer group, and im like where did you get this information from and he told me from steam rep.. so i thought i better come here and argue my case.
  12. Vieux کage

Vieux کage New User

Steam:
    o.ô wtf he write. He just scammed me and now he say s✿✿✿ on my post ? I lold !

Could you please provide screenshots of both your trade history and non-receipt of payment from Paypal?​
    How show trade history ? And for the paypal what type of screen other you need, i already give one.​
    Now he have my keys, and i dont have the money ....​
  13. Vieux کage

Vieux کage New User

Steam:
    From the beggining i said the price to sell my keys. He accepted, and after he dont deliver the money. I call this a scam.
  14. Pwnah

Pwnah New User

Steam:
    No Vieux Sage, thats not how it went, you and i both know that.

You begged me to buy your keys after i kept saying no, then you just gave them to me and i still didnt say yes. then your like okay you owe me 6.50.
  15. Brutmax

Brutmax New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19455094
    Then why didn't you hand back the keys?
  16. Pwnah

Pwnah New User

Steam:
    because he said he had already reported me, and ive looked around here and you guys still go "well you scammed him, and a scammers a scammer no matter if you returned the items, so we will label you as one" i already told him he can have it back but he hasnt talked to me or added me
  17. Ðiego™

Ðiego™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8988868
    Marking now, thanks for the report.
  18. Pwnah

Pwnah New User

Steam:
    Nice diego nice...

What does marking me a "supposed scammer" do anyway? i dont even trade, so i dont see ANY negative effects at all, and if i want to trade ill just use my girlfriends account.

Kthxbye, and one more word for the idiot who gave me his keys.... you sir are an idiot, I've told you many times you can have it back but you wont even contact me.

Stupid justice system.

Peace out guys, even know this "mark" does nothing