1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Report: 76561198067839448 - (poLo / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Bonquiqui, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Bonquiqui

Bonquiqui New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60373898
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198067839448 (poLo)

Victim profile: 76561198040438228

What happened? Description:
    They were spy crabbing and then poLo just ran away from the crab. Later on that day, poLo joined the trade server and I told him why he ran away from the crab, he didn't want to answer me, but I kept on persisting because I have gotten scammed once and I don't want anyone to experience what I felt. The guy adam that got scammed was really mad and sad, and I felt bad for him, so when poLo joined the trade server, I went off on him. He finally answered, and he told me that I had no proof and that he wouldn't get banned. I reported him already on the group page for the server, steam itself, and now I am reporting him on team rep.​

Provide Evidence:
    These are the photos of the chat. He came back to the server and I confronted him. This is what happened.​

Attached Files:

2. Bonquiqui

Bonquiqui New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60373898
    I called him addam because that was I called him on the server for short.
  3. Bubblez the Turtle

Bubblez the Turtle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82747796
    i met him on a server
    tried to scam me lol
    already read all of his s✿✿✿ before i ever saw him lol and no i didnt follow him, just joined a server with him xD
    ugh spammers are so dumb nowadays
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Bonquiqui, due to our changes regarding our Investigation Policy , your report has been set to invalid.
    SteamRep does not maintain any game or trade servers and many individual communities have different rules when it comes to Spycrabbing or RPS or Heavy Boxing or similar. These reports are best addressed by the communities that operate the servers. Thanks!