1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198032677474 - (°º¤(GF) Super Engineer¤º° / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ♥Twilight Sparkle♥, Apr 14, 2014.

1. ♥Twilight Sparkle♥

♥Twilight Sparkle♥ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36205873
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198032677474 (°º¤(GF) Super Engineer¤º°)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, I am making my case on why my Steamrep should be removed.

Quick rundown for anyone new
    I maliciously convinced Steam users to give me items (some ranging from 1 scrap to 15+ref.)
    After acquiring the items they were returned shortly, in no ways did I ever make a profit during this scam. (Proof already provided in last case)

The motive? Not for financial gain but a sort of sudo self-reward for being able to convince people to give you high-end items.

Anyways ALL the items were returned (undeniable proof was already provided to the admins that reviewed my last case and they had accepted that proof)

The person that originally reported me for scamming had his items returned right after he gave them to me (proof is in his own report)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

I was added as a "scammer" almost three years ago, over that time I have better matured as a human and learned to not do such foolish things. I admit at what I did was wrong and I will never do such things again. The reason I want this reputation removed is because I don't want this attached to my account. I have recently gotten back into the TF2+Dota trading game and the stigma of trading with a scammer is frowned upon, and I have wanted to get this off my back.

Thank you for reviewing my case and have a good day.​
  2. TheUnknownVenom [MCT]

TheUnknownVenom [MCT] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60472243
    Do you have any screenshots of repaying the victims?
  3. ♥Twilight Sparkle♥

Steam:
    Everything was provided years ago, if you look at my scammer report direct evidence shows I paid back 100%.

If you go to my scam report and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the chat log you can see.

"3:00 AM - ArchDuke: Well thanks for not scamming more and for refunding that refined. But I really need to go to bed."
  4. ♥Twilight Sparkle♥

Steam:
    Also "Skyrider", the user who was in charge of my last case has seen the piles of evidence I have shown him and acknowledged I paid everyone back. I am sure if you talked with him it would save some time.

Also grabbed from my last appeal thread:

"Skyrider:
    First. You've "scammed" people and returned the items to them with the intention to see if people would fall for it.............."
  5. ♥Twilight Sparkle♥

Steam:
    "Skyrider:Makes my trust level in you, quite low. As far as I know, you re-funded the other person you scammed months after that. But as you already said, I can't verify that nor verify with other people you've traded before because they are offline (inactive) for quite a long time. It doesn't justify of what you did, regardless of returning the items."
  6. TheUnknownVenom [MCT]

TheUnknownVenom [MCT] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60472243
    Could you link what you've said here?
  7. ♥Twilight Sparkle♥

Steam:
  8. ♥Twilight Sparkle♥

Steam: