1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198086257087 - (HoTW|Wind / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by HoTW|Wind, May 19, 2014.

1. HoTW|Wind

HoTW|Wind New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62995679
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198086257087 (HoTW|Wind)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, i am here to appeal my Ban status.

As you will see in this link, http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198086257087.35662/

First at all, the admin banned me because someone reported me as a scammer with 3UE usual greevil. But, if you look at this picture (as he said he took from my inventory), you will see the last status of this greevil is "VAS AURA". That "aura" is used only for the 3UE greevil. He reported me because i changed the status of greevil but NO body can change that status, NO item can do it, only the name could be changed.

Second, the effect of 1 UE is "Vas Air", not the Aura.
    Thirdly, about the name of this courier, that courier is automatically changed name by Dota 2, NOT ME. Once again, please see the status "VAS AURA". The VAS AURA is only used for Greedy Greevil. No other Greevil can have it. And because it's unable to change the effect of greevil, it makes this greevil is really a Greedy greevil.
    Forth, this people who reported me wanted to buy my cour with only 3 keys, i didnt accept so he reported me. It's a year ago, so why did you ban me ?

i attached another greevil in the market, please see the status Effect of this courier, that is only VAS AURA for the Greedy Greevil​

Attached Files:

2. HoTW|Wind

HoTW|Wind New User

Steam:
    sorry for pump this up, But the TI is comming closely, could you please solve this issue as soon as possible ? thank you so much!
  3. HoTW|Wind

HoTW|Wind New User

Steam:
    Sorry admins, could anyone look into it pls ???
  4. HoTW|Wind

HoTW|Wind New User

Steam:
    hello
    Can i get some result or advise ?
  5. HoTW|Wind

HoTW|Wind New User

Steam:
    Can someone help me answer this ????????
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I am very sorry for this mistake and the time taken to correct it.

Based on the report and the provided screenshot by accused, it does indeed show a 3ue greevil (effect: vas aura) and not a 1ue greevil (effect: vas air)
    I also contacted d2l about the original trade offer (the other screenshot) it was too old and no longer exists. My opinion is the user was confused due to the renaming of the greevil tho it was always a 3ue greevil.
    Also of note: No chatlogs tho both parties admit contact and no trade took place.