1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198019818500 - (E★ FIre Penguin Disco Panda / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BertBert27, May 21, 2014.

1. BertBert27

BertBert27 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29776386
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198019818500 (E★ FIre Penguin Disco Panda)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    76561198042415819 | 76561198086468502​

Appeal description:
    So a little over a year ago, I attempted to scam someone with an alt account. I had my friend logged in on it and pretended to be a "middle man." It was out idea of speeding up the process of getting good items. We were tired of the slow process of scrapbanking. We thought we could do it quick and with no punishment. But now, I really dont even trade any more. The only trades I make now are for keys for other steam games. I hardly even play tf2 anymore. I am happy there is still a community like this that trades in such an awesome way. But I would just like to get this tag off me. It happened a long time ago and I'm not going to try anymore, or even trade as much as I used to. If anything is necessary I would like to help and I just dont like having the tag. Over this whole year I havent really even played tf2, so I didnt really care about the tag. But now, it makes me feel like something it totally wrong and I must fix it. Thanks for your time.

Bert​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I am declining to grant your appeal, you failed to disclose at least one additional account of yours, the type of offense is one we usually do not grant for either.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited: May 12, 2016