1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197994518789 - (♛✰Cuda✰♛ / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Vorfirion, May 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vorfirion

Vorfirion New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:86160604
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197994518789 (♛✰Cuda✰♛)

Victim profile: 76561198132586937

What happened? Description:
    We did a deal, I would give the asiimov first, he would pay for the fireserpent and the asiimov, but he didn't he removed me and blocked me. heres screenshots! there's also text that shows that he confessed about this.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here's screenshots of the chat, he never even opened his paypal or anything, that's why he's not in the history of the account, He also posted on my last forum post on his alt account, both with same names, but he changed his name before comming to the forums! http://forums.steamrep.com/members/suvakas.46203/

It's obvious, he confessed and everything, trade history and everything.​

Attached Files:

2. ♛✰ℭuda✰♛

♛✰ℭuda✰♛ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17126530
    So, man, that other ''suvakas'' account even aint my account, there is like millions of accounts named''Cuda''. Well, i dint scamm u, u traded me the m4a4 asiimov, i just promised that i will pay but i dint, so what? u just gave me the m4a4 asiimov and thats it, what is the problem ? why u whitened the other payment? Like i can see u are the Scammer, not me, bill to, Just, Lol, even a picture of the real photo + can u add all the others payments what u have sent? not only the day?? + It doesn't really looks like you were forced, to be honest.
    I got the m4a4 asiimov, i was happy, ur own mistake that u traded it with me, how can or could steam report me for that? I havent scammed you, we just traded the m4a4 asiimov and thats it, so, steamrep cant to nothing about it, because we traded and i wasnt even trying to scamm u, WE JUST TRADED.So, in the picture u can see a bill to Saleh Spirit, whats up with that? if i may ask ? Dont tell me that it was ur firend or smthing, if he/she even was ur friend, let him comment down here, let him say hes paypal and i will send him 1euro and i can see hes name, + provide ur whole history of these payments recived or sent, i can be shure that there will be more ''Bills To''.

Attached Files:

3. ♛✰ℭuda✰♛

Steam:
    • Keep it clean or be gone.
    Wati, whaaat? i even haven´t been in my account for 3 weeks, just logged in as i can see someone got my pw, because this f✿✿✿✿✿✿ KID TROLLED EVEN WITH MY f✿✿✿✿✿✿ NAMES, WTF??????????Gonna f✿✿✿✿✿✿ kill my friend, f✿✿✿✿✿✿ f✿✿✿tard....I´m really sorry about it... really, I AM !, For f✿✿✿ sake, gonna gill him ! Sorry man, i really am !
    + that is my friend´s paypal, for f✿✿✿ sake, what he has done... sorry for bad englich ... i really am sorry for all the s✿✿✿ he has done... changed e-mail, pw and steam pw, just cant belive it... tell my friend a pw so he can play cs go and boost me, yhea right, scam others...I´M REALLY SORRY, f✿✿✿✿✿✿ GUY...
  4. SevenStars

SevenStars New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42919798
    I'm sorry however I really feel the need to post about this. Alright for starters you have a moderator following your posts, so maybe you should be a little bit more careful about the blatant spam you've posted with little to no useful information. In the event that your account was actually hacked it might help to post screenshots of something notable, such as the messages that steam leaves when someone logs into your account from another location or ip. On another note you not only have 3 pending reports but also 3 different messages denying any of the claims made in the posts, not to mention you left out the part where you actually managed to recover a "hacked" account. Also, you left in one of the posts that you were going to "gill your friend", and while I'm not quite sure what gilling is it sure doesn't sound nice. So did a friend hack your account? Did he have access to your email? Can you post any sort of evidence or screenshots that would leave you to believe this? All of this information would have been relevant to making a post that would have been beneficial to yourself assuming what you're saying is true.

Overall, before you post several rushed, broken, unreadable posts in a multitude of threads regarding scams that took place on your account you should try to gather as much helpful information and try to present yourself better before typing enough cusses in one sentence to burst a 5-year old's cataracts. Just trying to be a little helpful, thank you!

Attached Files:

5. ♛✰ℭuda✰♛

Steam:
    Here u go mate, i just talked u in steam right?

Attached Files:

6. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22202240
    i dont think anyone buys the he also had access to your email. first your story in the other thread was you were hacked, then you say you gave it to your friend so he could 'level your account up,' but how did you recover it in the first place. if he had access to both your email and your steam account, the only way you would be able to recover it is verifying the steam store purchases through a support ticket. in any case, even if everything you were saying is true which we all know it isn't allowing someone else to use your account to scam to bypass a steamrep report sets a dangerous precedent which i am not sure would ever hold up. you should be more careful who you give your password to.
  7. SevenStars

SevenStars New User

Steam:
    I just thought I would add this, when I asked him about his situation (The hacked account etc.) and advised him to post some pictures he then asked me to ddos someone, which is not only illegal but completely irrelevant as I was just trying to help him provide information to help with the 3 reports against him. I crossed out personal information and ip addresses.

Attached Files:

8. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    SevenStars,
    don't waste your time trying to explain anything to that scammer-spammer, even if it was his "friend"'s doing, it doesn't change much, Steam EULA clearly says that account's owner is not allowed to give access to his account to anyone else and he is also responsible to any action from his steam account as well as the security of his computer system.
    He won't go away from SR judgement even if he'll spam whole this place.
  9. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Marking ready for review.
  10. ♛✰ℭuda✰♛

Steam:
    I tought that i was hacked, but i remebered giving my pw to a friend so he can play, i was boosting him in League Of Legends and he was playing with my account because he got 7 days banned with his account, so i tought, why not? he aint gonna to eny arm to this acc. I ended boosting him like 2 days ago, bronze silver 1 to gold 1 in 3 weeks. So, 2 days ago i started to look someone who is selling a glock fade, i added one person, and he told that i got 3 pending reports in steamrep, so i came here and logged in, and this is what i saw, now i´m trying to prove u guyz that it wasnt me...I got almost everywhere same password, expeckt fb.I din´t need to recover enything because he din´t change pw or e-mail pw. Yesterday i changed every pw where i go, so thats safe now.I trusted him, so... like i see he was only playing my acc and scamming some people... now its GG with my 6 years old acc with a lvl 18...
  11. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22202240
    the thing about 'account boosting' in CSGO is as soon as he returns the account to you, you'll be right back at silver II. if you can't keep up with silvers what makes you think you'd be able to keep up with novas or guardians? a legitimate legal defense is stipulating that an offense was committed but only under circumstances out of your control such as duress, self-defense or being unknowingly drugged. in regards to steam accounts, that would be the equivalent of your account being hijacked, but yours wasn't. i am not saying infractions on hijacked accounts should not be considered, but, according to your incredibly dubious and misspelled story,you knowingly gave him your account and the steam guard password so you really have no defense whatsoever.
  12. ♛✰ℭuda✰♛

Steam:
    Panoptic : he just playd with my account, i boosted him in League Of Legends, he got 7 days bann and i tought why not to give him the account while i boost him in Leauge of legends.Like i sayd, i gave him the account to PLAY NOT TO SCAMM OTHERS!
  13. SevenStars

SevenStars New User

Steam:
    Oh dear, where did all the items in your inventory go? Did someone hijack your account again? Maybe it was your little brother this time.
  14. SevenStars

SevenStars New User

Steam:
    Oh, and this.

Attached Files:

15. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @Vorfirion,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.