1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197994518789 - (Juárez / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by panoptic, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22202240
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197994518789 (Juárez)

Victim profile: 76561198004670209

What happened? Description:
    Added me to purchase virtual CSGO items. Offered me paypal cash. Eventually agreed to go first. He claimed he sent me 90 euros but he sent me a fake bill marked as paid instead. All screenshots below including my paypal history, the fake bill marked as paid, the full chat, his steamid64 url o nhis profile and my trading history as of today. Here is his paypal info for everyone to avoid when he makes a new account:

Reemo Piller-Petrov
    tartu
    Tartu, Tartu
    Estonia
    Phone: +372 55691457
    [email protected]

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015
  2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, can you give a screenshot of your trading history?
  3. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
  4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    That would work!
    An SR admin will review this in a while!
  5. ♛✰ℭuda✰♛

♛✰ℭuda✰♛ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17126530
    Wati, whaaat? i even haven´t been in my account for 3 weeks, just logged in as i can see someone got my pw, because this f✿✿✿✿✿✿ KID TROLLED EVEN WITH MY f✿✿✿✿✿✿ NAMES, WTF??????????Gonna f✿✿✿✿✿✿ kill my friend, f✿✿✿✿✿✿ f✿✿✿tard....I´m really sorry about it... really, I AM !, For f✿✿✿ sake, gonna gill him ! Sorry man, i really am !
    + that is my friend´s paypal, for f✿✿✿ sake, what he has done... sorry for bad englich ... i really am sorry for all the s✿✿✿ he has done... changed e-mail, pw and steam pw, just cant belive it... tell my friend a pw so he can play cs go and boost me, yhea right, scam others...I´M REALLY SORRY, f✿✿✿✿✿✿ GUY...
  6. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    steam guard needs to be re-enabled for 15 days before trades can occur. what took you so long. also try and keep your story straight, first you said you intentionally gave him your account so he could play some cs
    , then you said in your comment
  7. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    Reductio ad absurdum (Latin: "reduction to absurdity"; pl.: reductiones ad absurdum), also known as argumentum ad absurdum (Latin: argument to absurdity), is a common form of argument which seeks to demonstrate that a statement is true by showing that a false, untenable, or absurd result follows from its denial,[1] or in turn to demonstrate that a statement is false by showing that a false, untenable, or absurd result follows from its acceptance.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...ike-global-offensive-items.64557/#post-179859

Looks to me like you either got scammed or made a false report there because there is no paypal transaction history evidence you didn't receive the payment. Whatever that may be, it looks like you sought to seek restitution for what you did not receive, be it the money or your items back by trying to scam others, and are now trying to cover yourself by saying 'a friend did it.' You obviously were not 'gone for 3 weeks' and as i previously pointed out steam guard needs to be disabled and re-enabled for 15 days before trades can occur. Either way you pretty much just destroyed your credibility not keeping your story straight. Not to mention he would have to have access to your email account as well.
  8. ♛✰ℭuda✰♛

Steam:
    Proof

Attached Files:

9. ♛✰ℭuda✰♛

Steam:
    Man, if u do it like the... family view or s✿✿✿ .... then u can.. i remover all of them

Attached Files:

10. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    how is that proof, like i said, steam guard needs to be disabled for 15 days. According to that, its been less than 3.
  11. ♛✰ℭuda✰♛

Steam:
    Family view, u kno something about that? I can provie with eny pickture what u need, all is on my hotmail, i dont really wanna but my ip in to the internet because ddos is easy to come.
  12. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Hello @panoptic,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.