1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198080518428 - (epicwafflecat / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by _Tha Wawa_, Jun 1, 2014.

1. _Tha Wawa_

_Tha Wawa_ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60126350
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198080518428 (epicwafflecat)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I only have 1 account​

Appeal description:
    Well i was banned by SR last year for running away from a spycrab. This was back my first time doing it. And what happened later was that i was reported and banned by SR. I admit that i ran away frrom the spycrab. I will not attempt to do this again. Because the following stuff that happened will make your tf2 trading career over. My lesson is to NEVER spycrab again ever. I hope you would understand. View attachment 89814 Im getting a key this week to pay the victim. Then i will hopefully get a unabn. Spycrabbing has been my biggest mistake on team fortress 2. This is my only crime. I would never do such thing again.. If i dont get ubanned i will understand your choises. Its my own fault for doing all this. I deserve it. It was my option to run away from a spycrab. If i get unbanned i will never spycrab again. If i am spycrabbing i will pay the person im spycrabbing with. To not get in the same situation as last time.​

Attached Files:

2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @_Tha Wawa_,

Your appeal thread has been categorized into: BANNED BY SR Appeals

Please read this topic: SteamRep: Appeal tips
    If after reading that you have any missing information in your appeal, you can append/correct information by making subsequent posts in this appeal topic.

PS: This reply does not mean your appeal is under investigation or being worked on yet. It is just a first call to complete your information. So that when investigation starts, the appeal admin can work faster through the appeal.
  3. _Tha Wawa_

Steam:
  4. TrollCat the 1st

TrollCat the 1st New User

Looks like homework for you...
  5. _Tha Wawa_

Steam:
    What do you mean? I ran away from a spycrab ONCE. I would never do it again. Ive been called a scammer for 1 year. Ive had enough.
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    The account is currently inactive, I am denying this appeal for now, but since the value is relatively low, if you repay I will allow a new appeal.

Edit 08/20/17: In your followup appeal attempts, you failed to read and comply with what I asked in this appeal so am declining to consider any additional appeals. Tag stays.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**