1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198068498919 - (zxc / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by zxc 2, Jun 17, 2014.

1. zxc 2

zxc 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54116595
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198068498919 (zxc)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    As I mentioned,during the time that the alleged scam happened I myself was not in the possesion of my account.At that time the accounts were not protected by steam guard and all and I used to play from a cyber cafe so it was pretty common to get hijacked,it was during that time that the trade may have happened so I dont think I was at any fault in this case.Also banning my account after suuuuuuuuuuuch a long time for a trade scam that didnt happen on my knowledge because I wasnt in possession of it is really unfair.​
  2. zxc 2

zxc 2 New User

Steam:
    For the reference,the report against my account was done in Dec,2012.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  4. zxc 2

zxc 2 New User

Steam:
    I dont have any proof to show since it happened 18 months ago,I dont even remember the id I used to submit a ticket to valve.Also its fine if I dont get unbanned,just let me claim all the items that are still on lounge which I had put on betting.
  5. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    Do you at least remember the email you used? If you do, you can put that in the box at the bottom of the login page to get your password. After you do that, take screenshots of the ticket and post them here.

The items that you still have in D2L have nothing to do with SteamRep as they have no control over who is banned there and who isn't. The only thing they do have control over is blocking marked people from accessing any services that use their API. You'd have to talk to one of the D2L admins to get your stuff back.
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Lack of followup, no additional evidence provided, denied.