1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561197960491803 Decoy (*SR Scamer*)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DecoyNy, Oct 8, 2013.

1. DecoyNy

DecoyNy Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:113037
    steamID: Decoy
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:113037
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960491803
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/decoyny/
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/index.php?id=76561197960491803

So, I've been tagged as a scammer yet I've never scammed anyone nor have I ever even used STEAMREP before.

Today I went to Reddit because I was interested in trading @ /r/globaloffensivetrade to find that I'm steam banned.
    I will admit, I've spoken to Mattie! before regarding an issue with two people I know, OG being one of them. I honestly have never been apart of any TF2 item trading, and I've never traded any high end items at all.

Regardless of that, I'm not a scammer and should not be linked as one.
    I just want to use reddit to trade some of my items away.

Mattie!, I have a feeling you are the one that banned me. I tried adding you on friends, but you just ignored my invites.

Thanks in advance
    Decoy
  2. DecoyNy

Steam:
    So how long does this usually take to be reviewed?
  3. Dr.McSex

Dr.McSex New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37658793
    Appeals are looked at on an oldest-first basis. This means that any new appeals can go weeks, or even months without a response. It's a waiting game.

Bumping your appeal is detrimental, as it sends the appeal straight to the back if the queue.
  4. DecoyNy

Steam:
    This is getting ridiculous, I'm actively checking this thread for updates and have yet to receive any. Thread was created in October, it's been months and I'm labeled as a scammer even though I've never scammed anyone. I'd like to see any report, or any proof that I've scammed anyone.. You won't be able to as it's never happened. This should not take this long... I shouldn't be labeled as a scammer if I'm not even able to appeal it.
  5. [Ted] Belgiumsad :(

[Ted] Belgiumsad :( New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44612939
    Decoy i've been waiting since september, be patient because writing on your appeal will make it go back in the queue
  6. DecoyNy

Steam:
    ZzZZzzzzz This is pathetic...

I'm banned because my friend asked me to tell mattie! that I supplied him with TF2 Items, when I barely ever played TF2 and never got into item trading until CS:GO. How does that even translate to my ban reason "Knowing reseller for scammers and item duplicators" which was left blank until I started reaching out to SR Admins who can't do anything for me lol..
    I never resold anything for anybody, I never had any connection with any item duplicators other than knowing someone who did it and how they did it. Oh, and by the way I explained that information thoroughly to mattie!, who I thought seemed like a good guy. I even gave you information about the person in question, who I know as OG. I never sold items for him, I never sold items to him. I never sold any TF2 ITEMS EVER. Just because I have knowledge of how things are done, doesn't mean that I do them or have anything to do with them.

Yet, mattie! refuses to accept my friend request, respond to my emails, respond my private messages and I'm still banned and have yet to have my appeal looked at.

How in the world could a site like this publicly shame people and not respond to appeals within a reasonable amount of time?
    It's absurd that I'm looked at as trash because of a site that isn't equipped to handle it's congestion.
  7. [Ted] Belgiumsad :(

Steam:
    Hey, i've read the alot of appeals and if i'm reading right you are saying that you got banned for reselling items ( which you didn't do) ? If this is the case i'd suggest u take some screenies of your trade history to proof this. That might help to speed up the process of removing your mark

gl with your appeal my friend

ps: if u find me annoying or something just say it :s and i'll stop posting on this
  8. DecoyNy

Steam:
    This is as far back as it goes.

[​IMG]
    Keep in mind, I was banned before this and it was regarding TF2 items. There is no TF2 transactions in my entire trade history.
  9. DecoyNy

Steam:
    What I don't understand is why some peoples appeals are responded to immediately whereas mine has gone ignored since early October. How could a site be run like this?
  10. DecoyNy

Steam:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/forums/srscamappeal/?prefix_id=7

Those are the ones marked as "Under Investigation", most of which are from 2012. How could you expect somebody to actively check for a response to their appeal if you take years (literally) to handle them? You expect me to continue checking this thread for that long of a period of time? At this rate, I have no chance.
  11. [Ted] Belgiumsad :(

Steam:
    Hey it's me again, you were banned in early october right ?Than i suggest u screenshot your trade history of september - october
    gl
  12. DecoyNy

Steam:
    I was banned well before then.
  13. DecoyNy

Steam:
    To the top!
  14. DecoyNy

Steam:
    Is it to much to ask for this to be reviewed?
  15. DecoyNy

Steam:
    Uploaded the image I posted above, seems to be expected.

Attached Files:

16. Bluedemon

Bluedemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31851817
    Locking this thread until an admin can get to it.
  17. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @DecoyNy,

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #15: Bumping your appeal.

I've unlocked your appeal by your request. Just make sure that you read the above.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  18. DecoyNy

Steam:
    Alright, well I went and uploaded my entire trade history. This took me forever, had to find an application to take screenshots of the entire page, because it scrolls. 36 Pages in total.

http://minus.com/mbhjqFlwMKw6pS

I'll upload them to the site shortly. But you can clearly see by that, that I've never traded TF2 Items ever, which is exactly what I'm banned for. I'll provide some more information shortly.
  19. DecoyNy

Steam:
    Alright, so here's the story.... My friend; Wild Card / Blake / Whatever it is you want to call him ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/donutsaregood/ ), had asked me to put my steam profile to private, and tell a person that I sold him a TF2 Item. I went ahead and did that, not thinking much of it...

Only after that I found out what the actual reason was... Blake was selling items for a person that was banned on SR for duplicated items. Apparently you guys here at SteamREP caught onto that, and had asked Blake where he got his items from.. So he essentially had me cover for him, to avoid being marked.. From my Inventory history, you can clearly see that I have never traded TF2 items, aside from a key or two from CSGO Trades. So yes, I am guilty of telling a SR Admin that I sold him items, but nothing more than that. My ban is for being a known reseller for said items, when it simply isn't the case.

Now only recently, I found a thread here from a user by the name of Amuse ( http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-sr-scammer-banned-by-valve.13343/#post-44096 ). After speaking to Blake, Amuse told me that he was also selling duplicated items, and USED me to avoid being marked... It's completely fictitious. I've never traded with that person, I don't have any idea who it is, and I don't understand why they would claim that about me.

There's more screenshots, I can only upload 15 at a time. So, the next two posts you'll see will be for the screenshots..
    Also, I'm gonna ask Blake to post here to explain the situation, as he probably could better than me.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      966.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      998.3 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      1.6 MB
      Views:
    • 8.png
      8.png
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
    • 9.png
      9.png
      File size:
      1.7 MB
      Views:
    • 10.png
      10.png
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
    • 11.png
      11.png
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • 12.png
      12.png
      File size:
      1,021.3 KB
      Views:
    • 13.png
      13.png
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • 14.png
      14.png
      File size:
      953.5 KB
      Views:
    • 15.png
      15.png
      File size:
      1.5 MB
      Views:
  20. DecoyNy

Steam:
    14 More screenshots, for whatever reason. 22 Isn't uploading, as it's too large, but it's above in the album.

Attached Files:

• 16.png
      16.png
      File size:
      1.7 MB
      Views:
    • 17.png
      17.png
      File size:
      2 MB
      Views:
    • 19.png