1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561197961169056 Amuse (SR Scammer / Banned by Valve)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Amuse, Oct 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amuse

Amuse New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:451664
    1. |steamID: Amuse S> Prancers w/ Secret moon
    2. |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:451664
    3. |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197961169056
    4. |customURL:
    5. |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197961169056
    Hello,
    I was talking to mattie about this whole situation. He is saying that I'm marked for trading for a scorching killer's exclusive. He gave me the mark of SR SCAMMER for " Knowingly trading with scammers and scammer alts. " I believe that this is unjust, I paid for a hat that was from a friend who rarely played TF2. I didn't ask where he got it from and just told me that he had a good deal for me which I believed as a friend.
    He does have a private backpack as friends only. I thought he just wanted privacy and didn't think anything else of it. I paid for it first, yes I know the guy and I was paying CASH. Who is afraid of losing money when paying cash anyways.
    Mattie brings up the fact that I bought it from BrilliantBill who is marked and the guy who I bought it from " Decoy " Is BrilliantBill's alt. Decoy was the guy I got my hat from who had a friends only backpack.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/zack319/ is the guy I bought it from.
    Mattie even stated that this is on no grounds to mark me.
    10:24 PM - Mattie! | D9: I can't disagree that it's not the ideal situation for me to tag, which is fair to mention in the appeal​
    I didn't think buying a hat with cash from a guy who had no hours but, I know him. Hes a pro cs player and if I known that it would get me into this much trouble. I wouldn't of done it. I thus asked Decoy to retrade me because of all this trouble. He then refunded me the money. If I had know I would get into this much trouble for getting a good deal I would of offered pure cash on the team captain instead of trying to buy a hat at a good deal and upgrading.
    Please let me know if any information is needed on top of this.
    I really don't think its fair that I have this SR Scammer tag that I have done nothing wrong. There are hundreds of people that I've helped and traded with. I'm sure even some high end traders would be more than willing to come into here and vouch for me and my legitimate trading practices.

Attached Files:

2. Yodamadashi

Yodamadashi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44792794
    I'd be more then willing to put my reputation (from SourceOP and TF2OP) up to vouch for Amuse. I have sold him buds and keys often and he has sold me many things as well. He has been an active trader in the TF2 community! I believe if anything, he should not be marked for one bad trade. Amuse has been an active trade for a long time and this appeal should not go unheard! Good luck Amuse!
  3. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    Hang on a minute Amuse, you are someone who is a frequent visitor to TF2-TRADER, and I have lost count of the hundreds of times I have explained to everyone on the server about the basics of checking bona fides of people you deal with, and explained the warning signs and red flags. How on earth can you disregard all the information I have provided to everyone, nor not pay any heed to the consequences which I have made clear to all almost daily?

I do not speak for SR, but I am royally tired of so-called knowledgeable and regular unusual traders who do not perform the simple basic checks they are all aware of.
  4. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    This appeal will be archived until you sort out your trade ban from Valve. Given the year since, I doubt the trade ban is expected to be lifted.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.