1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561197973669469 (SOP Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by *thc Bliss, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *thc Bliss

*thc Bliss New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:6701870
    |steamID: *thc Bliss
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:6701870
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197973669469
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197973669469

I'm being labeled an ALT of my clan member *thc hash(76561197975217935) because he and I both used the same computer/IP address to start a reputation thread on source op.

http://forums.sourceop.com/threads/98904-BANNED-Bliss-s-Reputation-Thread

hash has been communicating with Butane about appealing his and subsequently my reputation, we understand this looks bad so we've collected the requested trade history screenshots of the disputed trade to prove that it actually took place.

The trade happens to be at the bottom of page 2 of my trade history took place on February 3rd. so you'll have to sort through 5 screen shots till you get to the trade on February 3rd(Labled "5").

hash had been Perma-Banned from source op for posting a replay, being a friend, I was sympathetic for him because I know how much he enjoyed trading cosmetics. there are many one sided trades btwn THC and I some were of purchases and others were to help him trade, and most were me just borrowing for fun.

we live in the same neighborhood and at that time held LAN parties regularly and we hang out a lot together so that explains the same IP address, I bought an earbud off of him and figured why not start my own reputation thread we were both around so it made things easier for us to get it started.

Hope this can clear this up once and for all, Thanks!

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      372.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      471.2 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      338.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      279.7 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      466.3 KB
      Views:
  2. thc* hash

thc* hash Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:7476103
    heres my trade history, hope this finally clears everything up, its been a nightmare for both bliss and i for nearly a year.

Attached Files:

3. thc* hash

Steam:
    |steamID: thc* hash (remotely controled)
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:7476103
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197975217935
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197975217935

...And by "everything" I mean the Fake Rep accusation on my part, and the ALT on bliss's account. because bliss and I were unaware of the inventory feature until recently, and rather than swear up and down about our innocence(which we have for months) in appeals that nobody would've believed, I just kept using farming accounts to trade with, and bliss just kinda stopped playing and trading tf2 after a while, and now just plays dota 2.
  4. thc* hash

Steam:
    hi, just checking in on this, haven't heard anything from you guys for about a year, my friend uses another steam account now.

please can you help me resolve this issue, ive been waiting a long time, this has been going on since 2009 i believe. trading has been very difficult im really really sorry i broke the rules on source op, i was frustrated with loosing the reputation i had gained on there, when i got banned for simply posting a replay on two trade posts, i had no idea i was breaking the rules at the time. i only tried to make up for my lost reputation, i had no idea how to contact the admins to appeal or reconcile my actions, im sorry, i was young and stupid, im really sorry guys, please help me with this, its been so long.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    edit: see private notes
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: May 29, 2014
  6. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    note
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Was going to deny appeal based on unable to prove the trade took place as the rep comment said, then asked another admin for a 2nd opinion of my writeup who pointed out a major inconsistency in this appeal.

Appeal is being denied for submitting fake evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.