1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561197981161835 ProwL (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ProwL, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProwL

ProwL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:10448053
    steamID: ProwL
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:10448053
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197981161835
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/prowlx
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197981161835

Dear admin

When I checked my profile on steamrep, just saw I marked as scammer. after this made little research and found this thread.

We live same city with called "YouWishYouWas", he find me in our trade server(turkish trade server called BilgeOyuncu) and told me great deal about his houwar and some stuff. after this I've check his steamrep and seems clean, profile is clean also. and made this deal. all transactions was by hand because we live in same city in turkey. all transactions via turkish liras, so I don't know how I proof this. but I pay about $300 in our money(turkish liras).

So far, I didn't know he is scammer because him steamrep was clean while our trade.

I'm trading a long time, is the first time such a thing happened.

I hope this condition will get better, thank you.
  2. ProwL

ProwL New User

Steam:
    I should fixed something on #1 post

I pay about $300 in our money(turkish liras)

that will be;

I pay about 300 in our money(turkish liras)
  3. Sa2211

Sa2211 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51137776
    just want to give information to the admins for thought. Sry for bad english.
    First of all prowlx and kemal(also known as youwishyouwas) are friends from 2 september. But have evidence that they are friends more than half of year. Prowlx said that he bought houwar from a guy from his city from the hands and he didnt know that it was kemal? Even in the case that they was steam friends more than half of year?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Secondly. In report scam thread here in chatlog Prowlx said about 350 Tl ( approximately 195 dollars ). But here he said that he paid 300 dollars (is 530 turkish liras). Hom much he paid finally? I think really he got 195 dollars, other 105 got kemal, they share money. But now he said that 300, try to fool?

And Thirdly, prowlx said that he found a guy with nickname youwishyouwas in turkish trade server. How did he find him at that server, if youwishyouwas has playing time 0.0 hours past 2 weeks, very interesting?
  4. ProwL

ProwL New User

Steam:
    1. Yeah I didn't know because we are never met before
    2. When i write this topic, was depressed, I may have mistake. wrote average
    3. Yea I was on trade server(my game was in task bar, actually I'm seeing desktop), he added me and say "added from trade server", I didn't check if he there or not, I did not care.

I know you was scammed also, I hope you will get all your scammed items. but please be understanding
  5. BITCH PLEASE...

BITCH PLEASE... New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30486410
    Your real life transaction is a lie. You could not have made a real life transaction by hand if both of you never went offline. Kemal's alt account YouWishYouWas never went offline and so didnt yours. He was online scamming for 5-6 hours, in which at one point he traded you my HOUWAR and some other scammed items. How can you do a real world cash in hand transaction if you both never left the computer?

And also, this is not your first offence, earlier this year in March, you already had a warning for buying scammed items. Seriously a HOUWAR + some hats and refines etc for $195 USD? 1 HOUWAR = atleast $300, you have been trading for many years and that doesnt ring any bells? You really think someone selling those items at those prices are normal? And also, from what i saw, you knew you had scammed items, so you traded away the HOUWAR for another HOUWAR then into buds, does that not sound fishy?

Honestly, you are his accomplice, dont try to deny it. You even deleted some comments on your profile page about you hacking etc, obviously you have something to hide. You are not a legit trader, i dont want to make any assumptions, but i honestly believe you were in on it with Kemal. He was probably sharing the scammed loot with you and now that your tagged, your making some bs excuse to get away with it.

And seriously lets think about it. First a random guy adds you and SOMEHOW knows which city you live in and lives SO close you can do a cash in hand trade :O AND ALSO offers to sell you CHEAP CHEAP items via cash in hand transaction is something NORMAL?

Your lie and your excuse is so stupid, it's literally insulting our intelligence.
    ZeEpicHero likes this.
  6. LeGigabyte

LeGigabyte Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48521621
    It's all there, black and white. You scammed people, you attempted scamming, you didn't give anything back, you attempted lying to us, and this is recent, so you get nothing except the right to keep your nice little scammer mark. You, mate, have lost. Good day to you.

It'd be best to reject and archive this appeal, as there's nothing else to say.
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    added note

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello @ProwL,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):
    • Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgment
    • Previous warnings against working with scammer accounts
    Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.