1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561197993776037 Nex ᴴᴰ (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Nex ᴴᴰ, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nex ᴴᴰ

Nex ᴴᴰ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16755154
    steamID: Nex ᴴᴰ
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:16755154
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993776037
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/cscrille200
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197993776037

My alt account:
    steamID: ♣ Nex ♠
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:45702467
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051670663
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198051670663

Hello, firstly I'd like to say that this appeal gives me a lot of theories, facts and ideas relating to my scammer tag and this appeal, so I might forget to provide all what's in my head. Also sorry if this isn't specific enough and everything that might be mixed up. Am appealing only for the SR scammer tag.

I'd like to state that under the "reason:" in my steamrep profile on my main account, it links to an account with a named "yLoL[!]" - this is my cousin's account, he stopped playing tf2 around 2-3 years ago and is no how related to this scammer tag and appeal thread, If anyone in anyway thinks it is related as my alt account, it is not.

The other part of my scammer reason is "Team Deviate". I've decided to join Team Deviate when it was active in it's days and was intrigued in what and how do they actually work, I admit I wanted to scam along with them at that time (when I joined). Now the interesting thing is, I've never scammed with them, no unusuals, nothing at all, I don't have anything or anyone to prove this as well the only witnesses would be the guys in the "Team Deviate" teamspeak and the infamous "Adrian" - leader of this scamming team. Seeing as I have bad luck and then convincing myself after 1 or 2 tries to scam someone off that this is obviously wrong and shouldn't do it, however I didn't leave the teamspeak, because was just fun to chat around with other in the channel.

After a while Team Deviate went apart for whatever reasons and I went on my path. As I was searching on youtube, looking through videos, spotted a clip of some scamming team in action. Once again it was Adrian returning with a fresh scammer team. After the video I decided to join the teamspeak and ask Adrian what happened to Team Deviate, and just chat there in general as I did before. I stayed on the teamspeak with them once again, they were scamming all the time, but not me, again - no evidence to prove this, only my words.

After Adrian's first video of the new Team Deviate, AcesGamer took notice and started commenting about this group aswell as making a few videos relating to Team Deviate. Now for a long time Adrian and him were huge nemesis to each other. Only after a long period of this mental battle between AcesGamer and Adrian (sorry, but my memory isn't that well recalling events, etc.) Team Deviate broke up once more, now I didn't remember all the details that followed up to this, but in my opinion they became some sort of friends. From what I remember Adrian confessed to AcesGamer and everything was just cool between them, let's all ignore all the scams in the past. Don't know what happened to Adrian himself, but he probably just walked off, didn't get banned, marked on steamrep on his main account, anything of that sorts, no. In return all the people who were in the teamspeak - mainly all the scammers and then at the end it was me, who casually spent his time in the channel.

I've spoken to Adrian after all 'his work' was gone and asked him who reported me, he wasn't able to answer that, then asked him for what reason I've got marked then he'd told me the time when I gave control of my alt (which I didn't even use for scamming or in general) to him, because he required it to troll a kid who they've recently scammed. That's basically what he usually did to his victims (I'll post some of AcesGamer's clips relating to Team Deviate). Well, he gave me a reason, made me think about it for a while.

This happened I'm thinking around 1 year ago and I didn't get the motivation to make an appeal as I got bored of tf2 in general, so I didn't require to, but now as I've started to be more active in game, I decided to make an appeal as I spent quite some time on trade servers. Other reason I'm appealing is that I'm not able to make trades on TF2 Outpost and it's a huge issue to me as well.

Links relating AcesGamer about Team Deviate:

In the the first clip the guy talks and shows Adrian in his first Team Deviate video. It goes on. Now there might be more of his videos or that's it, I don't know, this was only a quick search. Also all of Adrian's videos of Team Deviate on YouTube got removed as well as I think his account got deleted.

I don't know if I was banned for any actual specific reasons or any other misc. reasons, that's why I'm applying to get rid of this tag or keep it, depends on the results I gain from any admin who's responsible for my case. I'd like to know all the facts about my scammer tag if possible, but it's obviously not necessary. Also I quickly searched a few months ago for my report thread and I didn't find one about me, so am not sure if it is necessary to get someone marked or not.

P.S. I apologize for any mistakes made or if I'm 'blind' and missed out any details about my scammer tag that I didn't mention here and I obviously didn't know and I apologize admins if this appeal was absolutely unnecessary and If I deserve this tag.
  2. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

hmmm, I really doubt Aces would "friend" Adrian.

but anyway, moving to subforum

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26049181
  4. Nex ᴴᴰ

Nex ᴴᴰ New User

Steam:
    Not sure 100%, just what I thought, because of what it looked like to me.
  5. Nex ᴴᴰ

Nex ᴴᴰ New User

Steam:
    Just want to say that yLol is not my alt in any way and it's my cousin's account who doesn't play tf2 anymore.
  6. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    I'm not Adrian's friend, nor have I been in contact with him since May-June, when he "restarted" his little "scammer" group.

And what you're saying is basically: I was involved in many ways with a scammer group, and I tried to scam with them but never succeeded, so I should get my tag removed.

Good luck.
  7. Nex ᴴᴰ

Nex ᴴᴰ New User

Steam:
    Then I take my words back, because I had nothing else to think of. Don't know what you're describing as in many ways, as I only been with them at teamspeak and I tried to scam once or twice with them and didn't succeed. That "never succeeded" sounds as I've been trying non stop. Thanks for clearing up the clouds for me.
  8. Nex ᴴᴰ

Nex ᴴᴰ New User

Steam:
    Going to make a bump.
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Usually this sort of appeal would be Invalidated until you dealt with the UTC tag first (now you must appeal that at MCT) But I find plenty of evidence to just deny the appeal for the SR scam tag.
    1. Multiple attempted scams
    2. Scammed Max head (claims gave back but no proof)
    3. Member of known Scam ring.
    4. undisclosed alt
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.