1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561197999209704 SR SCAMMER

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Da_duck, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Da_duck

Da_duck Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19471988
    | steamname: [Lazy]★Erosive★Duck★
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:19471988
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999209704
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErosiveDuck
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197999209704

I really don't know where to start, Yes i am marked as a SR SCAMMER and i did deserve it because yes i did scam. But this tag has really effected me. Really bad and here's why... First i can't access any sites ot servers eg.
    TF2Shop.net
    Tf2wh.com
    Tf2TP.com
    Trading servers

I really love using these and it really got to me not being able to use them and i really want to appeal a judgement because i hate being scammed alone with the other guy but i will do anything to get my tag off, Seriously. It was such a stupid immature selfish bratty thing to do. Only if you realized how much i have improved by being tagged and i think if you would just let me be off it or trial me then you would know how much that would mean to me because i am a huge trader i love it soo much and being tagged has really hit me hard. So please if you could just trust me i will prove to you how much this has effected me and how i have changed.
    if you untag me i will donate also to help this site do Justice for the steam community. And if you untag also i will clean up the steam community and get those scammers tagged! Thanks for you're time. :(

-Duck
  2. JackTehRipper

JackTehRipper New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38275436
    You deserve it, that's us victims feeling justice.
  3. Da_duck

Steam:
    I can say i did give the guy his stuff back so i think if they would give me another chance and untag me and now i realize how stupid i was and i really promise on everything i won't do it again.
  4. JackTehRipper

JackTehRipper New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38275436
    If you give proof you did that, i think they'd lessen the tag to caution.
  5. Da_duck

Steam:
    I would but i did this within week of getting tagged so im not really sure how to get proof if you got any suggestions on how i can prove it that would be much appreciated. Thanks Jack
  6. Anonymous 121

Anonymous 121 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51197954
    Please submit some screenshots of your trade history showing you have given the items back. Thanks!
  7. Da_duck

Steam:
    I really appreciate your help i really do, but i don't know how to show my trade history could you maybe quickly put in some steps on how to show my trade history. Thanks Anon
  8. Da_duck

Steam:
    OK i got some screenshots and that is all that i scammed off him and i gave it back. :)

Attached Files:

9. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646