1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561197999998871 TH! 背風處 {MCB} [Trading high tier values with scammer]

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by alexspimenta, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jojobirdie #school :(

jojobirdie #school :( New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52226297
    I have no idea how you could mess the steam address up. Thzito is 76561197999998871. Mine is 76561198064718323.
    THzit0 likes this.
  2. BTM | Mrthesologamer

BTM | Mrthesologamer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59976204
  3. THzit0

THzit0 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19866571
    Here’s what happened:

It was Halloween, all the people (including myself) were looking for new effects. Especially for medic, because I main medic.

I did NOT perform a steam reputation (SR) check before this trade. I asked for that before this guy chimed in - http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/api-request.45419/#post-132230 ; and then I thought - this is WHY he didn’t enter in my server.

NOTE: Earl, never offered on any of my outpost and spammed all my friends to me accept his invite (found a friend who he said to me accept him) – he targeted me.

- Hindsight, I’ll ask him to leave an offer on outpost, as he’s marked and banned he cannot. Noted and won’t happen again.

- Specifically, I cannot remember how many peopleEarl asked to tell me to accept his friends request, but I know one very good friend of mine and active member from my server ~ who he told to accept his request and I’m going to contact him to post one reply here.

For me, it appeared to be a normal trade. Both accepted and received the hats.

After a week or two, this guy called "alexpimenta" - whom I do not know and never seen before, reported me here. Then his friend - http://steamrep.com/search?q=gabs2 - added me and said - "Check this out hahaha, you’re going to become scammer tagged, like us!"

When alerts pop before trade ~ [1] It's an alert from Steam, telling you this person is on trade probation or buyer beware. [2] –It’s incumbent on ALL traders to check new, random and ALL friend requests for: Private profiles, steam reputation – etc.
  4. THzit0

THzit0 New User

Steam:
    NOTE: When i said - "Earl, never offered on any of my outpost and spammed all my friends to me accept his invite (found a friend who he said to me accept him) – he targeted me. ", that means rush. In other words, I never perform a steam reputation (SR) check before...and also, he rushed me.

From now on, I would like to say I've learned my lessons. All traders are checked in steamrep before trades. Sorry for any inconveniences, and I hope you can let me off with what was clearly an innocent mistake.
  5. THzit0

THzit0 New User

Steam:
    I changed my "NOTES" at profile, to make it clear for ALL.
  6. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello!!!
    Thank you for your report! An SR admin will review yours in a while!
  7. THzit0

THzit0 New User

Steam:
    My last reply of this topic,
    I recently paid arround ~ 250$ for an unusual upgrade with Joe.lho.
    Im paying every month to keep my server online + plugins.

I pay for my stuff and my server. Take into consideration.

and again: From now on, I would like to say I've learned my lessons. All traders are checked in steamrep before trades. Sorry for any inconveniences, and I hope you can let me off with what was clearly an innocent mistake.
  8. THzit0

THzit0 New User

Steam:
    I have no ideia how he gave another STEAMID instead of my STEAMID.
  9. THzit0

THzit0 New User

Steam:
  10. 100Talento

100Talento New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57723570
    I remember when Earl added me to ask for Thzito's invite acceptance. Im evidence.
  11. alexspimenta

alexspimenta New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:7991143
    Yeah sorry about that, I have no idea why I put the wrong steam id, Im trying to contact a admin to change that.
  12. NEURÔNIO!

NEURÔNIO! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12370657
    Some months ago, I sold (quicksell) my Miami Nights Brotherhood of arms for Genuine Robo-Sandvich (clean) + R$ 1.600,00 (~US$ 661,16).
    The Unusual (cheap) price was Set by me. He accepted. I wanted to sell fast, so I sold cheap.
    I sent first and then he deposited in my bank account.

Miami Nights BoA History: http://backpack.tf/item/1743891582

Peace.

Attached Files:

13. THzit0

THzit0 New User

Steam:

Tf2outpost history with my name. HISTORY
  14. 100Talento

100Talento New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57723570
    So, "alexpimenta"...youre saying it is HIGH-TIER? Did you see the price of hat?

Recent trade: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/17621832 (asking for 6 buds)
    Recent trade: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/16562712 (received 4~5 buds offers)

Not high-tier. You did it to look like "EXTREME" or URGENTLY stuff.

Also, Thzito traded for a DP Muffs. Same price. No profits.
    And also, i dont know HOW and WHY someone changed the title to the correct STEAMID.

Its not against format?
  15. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    No longer tag for this.
    Invalid
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.