1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198002239779 SR SCAMMER BoogerKid

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BoogerKid, Apr 19, 2013.

1. BoogerKid

BoogerKid New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20987025
    i learned to not scam i am sincerely sorry i ran on a 2 ref as i was banned for that but now there trying to say i ran on 4 keys there lieing i can give u a link i got banned on there server for running from 2 ref and now it my word vs theirs but if ran from 4 keys why would they ban me on there server for running from 2 ref!!! plz appeal my banned i will give him his 2 ref with out no hesitation :(
  2. Slayer 2

Slayer 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48738666
  3. BoogerKid

BoogerKid New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20987025
    |steamID: BoogerKid
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:20987025
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002239779
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198002239779

Screenshots : showing i was banned for 2 ref witch i admit i ran and im really sorry http://i.imgur.com/dwcMzXK.png

Description:i learned to not scam i am sincerely sorry i ran on a 2 ref as i was banned for that but now there trying to say i ran on 4 keys there lieing i can give u a link i got banned on there server for running from 2 ref and now it my word vs theirs but if ran from 4 keys why would they ban me on there server for running from 2 ref!!! plz appeal my banned i will give him his 2 ref with out no hesitation :(

Attached Files:

4. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

merged the threads, removed redundant posts.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    note
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Have you reapid? btw, the report/screenshots say 4 keys not 2 ref.
  7. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @BoogerKid,

Your appeal has been reviewed and your ban will be reduced to CAUTION for the following reasons:
    • Time already served as banned for the offense
    • Lack of other reports against your account
    • Lack of ideal evidence of the offense(s)
    • Age of the appeal without admin response
    The CAUTION tag will be extended to your other previously unmarked alt, where it will remain permanently.
    Keep in mind that being reported for further fraud while marked with CAUTION will leave you with much less benefit of the doubt. Be very careful and open/honest in your transactions, and keep good records of large transactions in case there are any disputes.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**