1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198002585389 Fantomas (SOP scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by marin alexandru, Apr 11, 2012.

1. marin alexandru

marin alexandru New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21159830
    steamID: Fantomas
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:21159830
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002585389
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fantomas_xp
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198002585389

i do not why i am reported a scammer ,i was banned from a lots of servers but i do not why i did wrong,i accept in my list everione who whant to add me as a friend ,i accept when a steam comunity invite me to join them,but this was only until today becouse a a friend wolfmark explained to me the reason of my bans on this servers i do not how it works with this tipe of comunities but i found out that not all of theam are friendly,i just wanted to have more friends i thisnk i get banned becouse of this :
    Steam Group SourceOP - Trusted Sellers ((SOP-TS)) .

I leave this group and other steam comunities ,now i have only 5 comunities,i did not cheat in the game or a person in a trading sesion,is true i have somme problems with the computer sometimes when i was in the game when i run out of electric power in the house but i think this doesint count,i did buy somme items from tf2 store on steam somme weapons and some keys,i think this could be verified and i do not like to steam from others even if i do not have any money,i prefer to work and make my own money....

So please someone help me to find the truth about me,i did nothing wrong ,and the first time when i saw that message with scammer i was playing TF2 on a trade server becouse it was glad that in that day i buy that new black sniper wrifle and i was e verry good player on that server,i did play counter strike before i play TF 2...

Tanks for reading this,i hope it will solve my problem , M.Alexandru from Romania. ( Romania is in Europe,not Africa)
  2. marin alexandru

marin alexandru New User

Steam:
    i am on line all most of the time but not in front of the pc ,if i have to add someone i will add,i read other people apeals ,here in my country the time is 23:28 .
  3. Suttles

Suttles New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10543958
    You were in a fake trusted seller group.
  4. marin alexandru

marin alexandru New User

Steam:
    now i know that i was in fake trusted,when i acepted to join that group it seams like other group's i joined i didn't even give any importance at the name and title,i even didn't know that such things like : fake seller's i think u can find out what trade i make sice i even start to play tF2 and if i someone did complained abut my when i traded with a person on a server or from a server,i just like to play this game it it possible that someone invited me automaticali to join that group,or when u play on a server the invite is send to me automaticaly??? if is send automaticali by that server or a person why i'm guilty just becouse those poersons are bad???

If my brother is a bad person why everibody who know him and knows i am his brother cand judge me before he even knows me,not all the persons are bad os scams ( this was only an example ),is too bad that my writing in english is not so good,i can speack but i have problems when i have to write becouse i learn english when i wached cartoon network when i was a child and now i'm watching movies without a subtitle ( now waching smallville :p )

please you must understand that i was leaving that group of untrusted steam sellers for somme time and of course others groups when i learned that if i want to have a slot reserverd on the server i play rambase.ro i must add the primary group ...rambase.ro,at begining i didn't understand what it's all about but i asked somme people from the server and they explained to me what i have to do to get a slot on that server,and than i removed all other groups and put rambase to be the primary group...

i don't know how to prove-it to you that i am not part of any illegal group, last night i even make a trade with a person i give him a back pack expander and he give me a lot of items for that ,a pyro mask a scout,and a mask for the engineer and some haloweens stuf ( i do not know what items ) but first i ask a person from my list if is ok to trade tose items for the back pack and if the trade is ok,i mean if what i get from him make the equivalent of my back pack becouse i don't know the prises in metals i know only the prices in euro from steam shop.
  5. marin alexandru

marin alexandru New User

Steam:
    i like to play on the trade server maps becouse they are simple ,i canot ask the server admin to put a trade map on a public server,time to time i like to get away from all the walls and bridges ,like driving in the straight line and listening seal,or tina turner or other singer or band i like .........have a good night
  6. JJJJ

JJJJ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31380005
    I'll be handling this appeal.

Watch for my request.
  7. JJJJ

JJJJ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31380005
    Based on your appeal I reduced your tag. Be more careful about what groups you join in the future.