1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198003924231 (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Rhyzow, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Rhyzow

Rhyzow New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21829251
    | steamname: Rhyzow​
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:21829251​
    | customURL: ​
    I am Rhyzow and I have 'Scammer' as my SteamRep profile. The reason I am posting this is because I was, and I am not hesitating to say this, a scammer. This SteamRep status was based on an incident that occurred a few years ago (3 years if I remember correctly) of which I 'ran away' from a spycrab. I understand that the my behaviour at the time was unfair, immature and down right stupid. I am 100% a clean, fair player now and would like to have my SteamRep status of 'scammer' removed. I plead royalty to Steam, Steam trading sites and SteamRep as I will never, ever attempt a scam in my ongoing steam courier.
    Thank You Steam Rep,
    From Rhyzow.
  2. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148
    The tag was probably fair as all the proofs are here.

BUT you might take consideration to repay him, (Might not be hard considering you have 1.5 pages FULL OF REFINED metal, the exact thing you was supposed to give to the one you runned away from after the spycrab.
    It might give you more chance for your appeal.

Provide a proof of doing it too.

The victim wasn't logged in during the last 35 days, last comment he did was "hijacked account", so maybe he is just in process to recover it.
  3. Rhyzow

Rhyzow New User

Steam:
    Ok seems like very good advice though I'm just processing thoughts here.. How exactly do I 'track' down this guy to give him back an item/items in debt from the spycrab? Also this may be hard because it was 3-4 years ago. Thanks again for the advice.
  4. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148

By his report, this is his profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036522617
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Hello, Please add me on steam.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    1 week to reply or contact me or will be closed for lack of followup.
  7. Rhyzow

Rhyzow New User

Steam:
    Thank you so much I have added you and will be very pleasured to be in contact with you to sort this out
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    downgraded to caution

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2014