1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided 76561198005159386 - (soaresmts / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Browl, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Browl

Browl New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56168235
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198005159386 (soaresmts)

Victim profile: 76561198072602198

What happened? Description:
    He asked me if I wanted to trade my Knife for cash and I said yes. Then we were talking about a deal. 260€ in Paysafecards for the knife. The deal should be: He makes screenshots; I choose a middleman (could be a friend); I give the middleman the knife; he gives the middleman the paysafecard codes and then everyone gets what he wanted. Then he "checked" my friend (middleman). Then he invited me and the middleman in a groupchat.Then told me to give my friend the knife. Then he wanted a screenshot of us where we saing it in the group chat. He left the group chat a few times a joined it again. Then he told me to get the knife back. Then I did it. Then he left the group chat and deleted me and my friend from his friendlist. I tried to add him again. Nothing happend. I looked in my inventory and the item (the knife) was not there. Then I looked in the inventory of soaresmts and there it was. And now I am here.
    And by the way I got screenshots of everything.

I added a few screenshots.​

Provide Evidence:
    He asked me if I wanted to trade my Knife for cash and I said yes. Then we were talking about a deal. 260€ in Paysafecards for the knife. The deal should be: He makes screenshots; I choose a middleman (could be a friend); I give the middleman the knife; he gives the middleman the paysafecard codes and then everyone gets what he wanted. Then he "checked" my friend (middleman). Then he invited me and the middleman in a groupchat.Then told me to give my friend the knife. Then he wanted a screenshot of us where we saing it in the group chat. He left the group chat a few times a joined it again. Then he told me to get the knife back. Then I did it. Then he left the group chat and deleted me and my friend from his friendlist. I tried to add him again. Nothing happend. I looked in my inventory and the item (the knife) was not there. Then I looked in the inventory of soaresmts and there it was. And now I am here.
    And by the way I got screenshots of everything.

I added a few screenshots (.zip folder)​

Attached Files:

2. foxyfoxy

foxyfoxy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:3198584
    Exactly the same thing happened with me and my friend. This scammer invited us to a group chat, we came to an arrangement, I'd trade the knife to my friend, my friend sent me a trade request. It was his profile, his ID, his inventory, everything. I gave him the knife and then the scammer deleted us both. He somehow (hijacked? stolen? injected?) appeared as my friend during the trade. My best bet would be some sort of bug with the whole group chat thing, since he kept leaving and re-inviting, I submit a ticket and filed a report of violation but I doubt anything will come of it. First time I hear of something like this.

Have you proceeded with creating a ticket? If so let me know how it goes.
  3. Browl

Browl New User

Steam:
    No not yet but i will.

PS: working on it at the moment
  4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello! Please upload the evidence directly as screenshots, not into zip.

It should have the agreement, your trading history, and entire paypal history.
  5. Browl

Browl New User

Steam:
    I swear to god: I was not doing any trade with muchacho! (the same accused guy with another name) like its shown on the top right corner on the picture!
    I dont know how i can proof it.
    I allready wrote a ticket (steamsupport).
    If there is any otherway how to proof my innocence... PLEASE TELL ME!

Attached Files:

6. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    That would work!
    An SR admin will review this in a while!
  7. Browl

Browl New User

Steam:
    Thank you so much :)
    I hope this will work.