1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198005745475 (ASBO Scammer])

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DarkCod3R, Jan 12, 2013.

1. DarkCod3R

DarkCod3R New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22739873
  2. wic

wic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1874586
    First of, you are on Valve probation. It's not like they randomly do that, so I guess you got the tag somewhere...
    Second, 5 alts?
    Third:​
    Tag: ASBO SCAMMER, ASBO CAUTION
    Where to go: As ASBO does not exist anymore, create a appeal thread here, DataStorm will be warned on such and handle it.​
    Additional notes: Once you have posted your thread, he will read your post, and research it. Once he's done, he will add you and discuss it to handle the appeal.​
  3. DarkCod3R

DarkCod3R New User

Steam:
    Butane advised me adding more info about all this.

Agusha - my friend, i know he in real life. He was marked as scammer more than year ago and he made cashout year ago.
    But nowaday my accounts( DarkCod3R , I will be here and Our_own_way ) marked as he's altI have only 1 suppose why i marked as scammer alt.
    Maybe because i know Agusha in real life, and maybe he's account and mine some times have same ip's . Possibly i started my account from his pc or he started he's account from my pc.

Notice:
    DarkCod3R - my main account.
    I used Our_own_way only when Steam started they new politics about trade (15 days waiting if guard wasn't on).I will be here - this account used when my main was trade banned ( and from this account is selling stuff on Sourceop)
    Notice #2
    My main account was tradebaned because i bought some stolen buds from scammer for cash.
    *When i bought this bud's he wasnt marked as scammer on Steamrep. But after 3 or 4 day he became marked :/
    This is that scammer - http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197995814160

PS: I open for any questions from admins.
  4. DarkCod3R

DarkCod3R New User

Steam:
    Any response?
    Its about 5 months
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @DarkCod3R,

Your appeal thread has been categorized into: All Other Tag Appeals

Please read this topic: SteamRep: Appeal tips
    If after reading that you have any missing information in your appeal, you can append/correct information by making posts in your appeal topic.

PS: This reply does not mean your appeal is under investigation or being worked on yet. It is just a first call to complete your information. So that when investigation starts, the appeal admin can work faster through the appeal.
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @DarkCod3R,

At review of your case:
    - You have a private profile / backpack (in above reply, a link was provided with information on appeal tips, this included the tip that its requiered to have a public profile on all your accounts.)
    - while you "name" some names as been linked to you, you didn't link to any profiles.

I'm leaving open to you to re-appeal, under condition that the profile is set public for the whole time.

Archived appeal. Open for re-appeal.