1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198010092340 rxg | Verve (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Verve, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verve

Verve Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24913306
    | steamname: rxg | Verve
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:24913306
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010092340
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Verveblade14
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198010092340

Hello,
    Six months ago I created this thread:
    http://forums.acefortress.com/threads/af2-scammer-tag-appeal-76561198010092340.17472/

AcesGamer understood and downgraded my AF2 SCAMMER to an AF2 CAUTION. Now, I'd like to request that my SR SCAMMER be downgraded or removed. Feel free to ask any questions :)
  2. Verve

Verve Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I realize bumping is frowned upon, but my post made it to the second page without a single reply. So, bump.
  3. Verve

Verve Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    *Sigh*. 3rd page, a month and a half later. ZERO response. This is really getting frustrating.

If you can't do your jobs, why don't you get more staff/volunteers? It's become obvious that you're overwhelmed with appeals.
  4. Verve

Verve Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
  5. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    You understand, when you bump these they go to the END of the queue for appeals that have not been attended to (just by the way the forum software works). So you've been inadvertantly delaying your own appeal.

For reference, I'm including your post on AF2 in case it ever goes away, since you didn't provide any of the appeal information we need here.

(partial screenshot of that thread just for reference)
  6. Crashingvanity

Crashingvanity New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31666614
    What you posted in AF2 was a long story with little proof of innocence. The only people that can give us proof is Ace and you, as the conversation you had with him was never made public so we have no idea what you could have said to him to make him reduce the mark.
  7. Bare Bear

Bare Bear New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32599639
    Mattie, how is that true when an appeal from August of 2012 exists with NO bumps or replies WITHOUT a response by now? Where's that in the queue?

It seems that this website is full of excuses for taking control of who can do what in a portion of servers across several games. How is that fair?

Even though the U.S. Judiciary system is flawed, it at LEAST gives fair trial. Absurd!
  8. Verve

Verve Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Fair enough. I'm sure Ace will see this in time.
    How else am I supposed to prove that I've been clean for over a year? I don't really have a way of proving that.
  9. -pg- Lance

-pg- Lance New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51128367
    Dude most of the appeal admins dont give a damn about the people who want to appeal. They are either very indifferent towards the appeals or just dont want to do them. Even my friend who works for steam rep says the appeal admins dont do anything or just dont care. Oh sure they will be super fast to mark you but make you wait months and months without a word or even progress.
  10. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    I can provide the info I have on file to the admin handling this appeal upon request.
  11. Bare Bear

Bare Bear New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32599639

That only supports my point that this website is unfairly punishing individuals.
  12. Verve

Verve Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    <3 Aces
  13. Verve

Verve Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
  14. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    Hey Verve, has your evidence changed? Have you tried to repay back since February?

You admit to scamming but feel you have changed your ways. You have not paid anyone back and your appeal is primarily so you can be free of the designation of being a scammer. Is that correct?
  15. Verve

Verve Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Evidence remains unchanged; however, it pains me to see that you haven't even READ the first post, Mattie. I don't have a way of finding out whose hat it was in the first place. I never traded the poor kid, my partner did. I no longer have the hat in my posession. EVERY single other item has been repaid.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198064376398-ghillyboy.4881/

This is luka, he lost a few games to me but I repaid him and he blocked me afterwards. Those were the only successful scams.

YES my appeal is primarily so I may be free of this tag. Do you know how many services use your site? Scrap.tf, Tf2op.com, /r/Tf2Trade subreddit. MANY MANY MORE sites use it, as do MANY servers.

What do you want from me? Ill suk ur dik man, ill suck your dick for free! come on i just want to be rid of this tag
  16. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    I read your appeals on this site and AF2 multiple times. I don't know why you think I did not-- I've re-read them again, and my questions are all valid. Perhaps you think you explained something previously in these threads when you have not.

Your appeal is denied. The scammer tag was applied properly-- you participated in multiple scams and SteamRep has been tasked with reflecting accounts that have scammed. I have no idea why AF2 granted your appeal because you have committed fraud multiple times-- tags are not removed based on inconvenience to the accused when they are guilty of fraud.

Hopefully you will continue avoiding those kind of scams, though, as Valve trade bans more proactively these days. Yet SteamRep must report to its community partners that your profiles have been used for scamming.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.