1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198011838869 X@M Key 35 ВМР (ASBO Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by X@M, Dec 2, 2012.

1. X@M

X@M New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25786570
    |steamID: X@M Key 35 ВМР
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:25786570
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011838869
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/XAMLO21
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198011838869
    Hello Dear moderators and admins. I am very sorry about my bad english. So it was about 1 year ago in tf2tp.com, I desc and taged hat ( in unusal) and wrap him. So it was bad idea, each people who's I proposed it understand that its fake, and 1 people report on me. So i was baned on tf2tp.com on 10 years. And 2 days ago I was baned in outpost. But I didn't after fake unusual scamm people, I unwrap this fake and sold him for hats (people who's I trade understaded that it isn't unusual).
    I am very sorry about it, but i am really want that someone cleared my scamm tag.Becouse outpost don't unban me if i clear my reap ='(
  2. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. X@M

X@M New User

Steam:
    Sure.
  4. X@M

X@M New User

Steam:
    I understand that its maybe probably clear my tag. But please I didn't scamm enybody I just tried and I value my belongings and games. So next scamm can block my account, and I dont want it:eek:.
  5. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

ehm, my message above wasn't about the items in my signature.. it was admin notes (not visible to you)
  6. X@M

X@M New User

Steam:
    So how long i must wait when you begin to investigate this appeal?
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @X@M,

This is a notification that your appeal is now under investigation. Please check this topic regularly from now on, for admins may set time-limits on responses on the forum for their questions (normally 7 days) before a appeal will be closed. Hence you may find questions in subsequent posts by the admin that is investigating the appeal, please answer ALL of the questions, for a admin will only start the background investigation once those questions have been answered.

This message indicates the change to "under investigation" of your appeal. Only AFTER this will the admin start processing the appeal. Hence questions may not be asked the same day, but generally within a week (no guarantee) in this appeal topic.

You should reply on this to indicate you are checking the appeal regularly if no questions where asked by the appeal admin (yet).

The reason to close such is to keep things moving once a admin has done its due diligence to complete the required appeal information, and lessen the pile of open appeals. We cannot personally contact each appealer via steam or otherwise to ask them to respond on their appeal, due the volume of such.
    The reason why the background check is only done after responding is to keep moving in appeals, and not have research work done when that had no merit (minimizing workload). There are enough other appeals that didn't lose their interest of trying to appeal, which then can be served faster this way.

Non-responsiveness by the appealer means for the admin that the appeal can be regarded as "loss of interest" and no re-appeal will be granted. This appeal will then be set Invalid, and archived.
  8. X@M

X@M New User

Steam:
    Hello dear admin, i will cheak this appeal every day
  9. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @X@M,

We have some remaining questions that where not answered by your appeal post(s). This may be because your appeal pre-dates our appeal form where such questions where mandatory asked, or not (yet) added to the form.

Do you use any alt accounts? Yes/No
    Can any other account be linked to you, for instance other members in your household having a steam account? Yes/No

If either answers with a yes, please give ID blocks with a explanation on each account.

/edit: The period granted to provide answers is 7 days.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: May 25, 2014
  10. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @X@M,

Some time ago information was requested via this topic. So far you did not comply to answer those. This is a warning that on next check the appeal will be closed down.

Requested info was:
    • Name and link any accounts that might be linked to you (while those may not be yours, but of next of kin, or on same internet connection).
    The time period remaining to provide the above requested information is 4 days till monday. When a admin checks the appeal after that period and none was provided, the appeal will be closed. In most cases that will count as a "loss of interest" and no re-appeal will be granted.
  11. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @X@M,

You appeal has been archived. I'll leave the possibility to re-appeal open.