1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198014181577 SR Scammer. Reason: Fake Rep!

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by lainus, Nov 23, 2013.

1. lainus

lainus Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26957924
    Hello, I have been banned from TF2outpost for a while now and the reason is FAKE REP. I don't really know what that means but I have 2056 hours played on TF2 and i really love the and the trading also! I've tried to add the guy who banned me from the servers and website's. But I don't really understand what FAKE REP means. Is FAKE REP when you ask for someone for rep or is it when you remove - rep?.
    I really want the SR Scammer tag away so I can keep using TF2outpost because I really don't like TF2TP that much. + I don't know but does the guy that banned me have any proof or can he just report me and I get banned? I really want proof like a photo or something of me asking or taking away - rep.. Because I've had - rep and that was when my friends was messing with me.. so I removed the - rep. If you want proof from one of my friends that was messing with me here is the profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nevuki

Thanks for responding! : )
  2. lainus

Steam:
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  4. lainus

Steam:
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
  6. lainus

Steam:
    It's really weird.. I can't seem to find this guy named Brazzers in my inventory history.. can you please tell me which page you saw the trade?
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    I gave you the date, its not hard.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    Lack of followup. Will still downgrade to caution since time tagged + fakerep is not worth my time nor does SR look into it anymore.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**