1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198015035843 H6oqfW1S51 (SOP Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by O DOMINADOR!!!, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. O DOMINADOR!!!

O DOMINADOR!!! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27385057
    I do not know if I'm posting some more I ask please to know because I'm being accused of scam, I never needed to take anything away from anyone, bought and paid always just right, I would be this indictment absovildo please,
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. peteyM3

peteyM3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19954137
    http://www.sourceop.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1066874&highlight=#1066874

steamID: Manluis
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:44152520
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048570769
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/anloiosx
    steamrepURL: http://www.steamrep.com/index.php?id=76561198048570769

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Didn't even bother to change your avatar picture. Finally found your main account. Also, what happened to that duped Hallmark you had? The one that disappeared 5 minutes after you deleted me when I asked you about it?

69.118.222.163 [ 16 Posts ] [
    Users posting from this IP address
    Los [ 16 Posts
    Other IP addresses this user has posted from
    173.2.237.29 [ 8 Posts ] [ L
    69.112.120.218 [ 3 Posts ] [
    173.2.182.88 [ 2 Posts ]
  4. peteyM3

peteyM3 New User

Steam:
    "simply arrived at my house, a friend told me of a hat to demomem, hustler hallmark burning flames that was on sale for 10 buds, I passed him take the hat and that was it for me, I am innocent in this story,"

How many times have the 'friend at my house story' came up? Anyways, you still admitted to participating in the scam with your friend. And it wasn't 10 buds, it was 8 which went to a witness for them to remain silent. The buds ended up with Rob.
  5. O DOMINADOR!!!

O DOMINADOR!!! New User

Steam:
    sorry I'm doing wrong, I do not know to play with it, so how can I be a scam, someone is trying to pass me by, I hope you can help me because I'm not really a scam, as I am being accused, that this trade there , is not mine, hope you see it right there and clear my name, thank you for your attention
  6. Starburst

Starburst New User

Moved his other threads to archive if you need them for reference.
  7. O DOMINADOR!!!

O DOMINADOR!!! New User

Steam:
    : My friend i'm be acused from "scammer" with an different id and an absurd trade photos. What idiot will give max + handle + wep for an iron randon weapon? I cant understand how i be "scammer " acused with this evidences. Both ids differents. That's is a epic misunderstanding. i'm be acused with no evidences. Because this photos is clear: THAT'S NOT MY ID.
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Then what is your ID.. you've yet to produce or follow the required appeal properly as suggested in the sticky of this section. SO by All means post you're ID and let everyone see what the difference is.
  9. O DOMINADOR!!!

O DOMINADOR!!! New User

Steam:
    my friend, my id's there, I am Brazilian and I use the google translator, I do not understand how much these things, the more I know I am suffering a great injustice, please verefica it right there, because I am suffering an injustice>>>my id /76561198015035843
  10. O DOMINADOR!!!

O DOMINADOR!!! New User

Steam:
    hi my friend I'm waiting for an answer, I need to be cleared of this charge, may be the will to investigate, because I'm sure you will find the error and see this making a big mistake, thank you
  11. peteyM3

peteyM3 New User

Steam:
    Another thing.
    The guy who had his backpack hijacked had a level 42 hallmark which was lost. The hallmark's duped copy ended up in Dominador's backpack. Exact hat, level and original ID number. I added Dominador to ask him about it and he immediately deleted me from his friend's list. Several minutes later, the hat disappeared from his backpack and reappeared in a Korean account. The proof is in the history, also I sent the link to Zippo and Beef and Tators who witnessed the duped hat in his backpack before it mysteriously disappeared.
  12. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    I will be handling your appeal and have had an invite into you, but you have been offline for quite a while. Will give it a few more days and if you do not materialize, I will reject this.
  13. O DOMINADOR!!!

O DOMINADOR!!! New User

Steam:
    not have much time to get online, I found only this indictment alert from a friend, who peopl consider, because it's pretty obvious that I'm not, I must have my name cleared of this charge, thanks
  14. O DOMINADOR!!!

O DOMINADOR!!! New User

Steam:
    I do not know how to write English very well, I use google translator to answer you, if something is wrong, peopl to consider at the outset thank you for understanding
  15. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Well, I have had an invite into you for days now, and your profile says you have been offline for 9 days... If you want to address your appeal I would strongly suggest you go online, be available when you can, and add me. Thank you.
  16. O DOMINADOR!!!

O DOMINADOR!!! New User

Steam:
    are not you adding me, this added another guy, I have sent invitation now
  17. O DOMINADOR!!!

O DOMINADOR!!! New User

Steam:
    My friend, are u made an error adding this other guy. Im not offline all this time. I think are u trying contacting the "Manluis” and not me: Dominador. He is na scammer... This photo proof hem ade the trade to get Max, NOT ME. Well, whatever. I'm posting a proof of my friend history id middleman; who made the deal for me because my english is a tragedy. The photo talk for himself... I'm not scammer! i payed 10 Buds for The Hallmark. I didn’t notice was an dupped thing. Can u see CLEARLY my friend getting to me because my english is a crap and send to me after get it; Simples that. The follow link is above. I hope an actitude because is absurd paying an error where i'm inocent. Ty.
    http://imageshack.us/f/826/unuf.jpg/
  18. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    O Dominador, after a long look at all evidence, for links, data, and other information, I find there is no evidence that ties you to a scamming or hacking. Why you did take receipt of a stolen hat, the individual you and your middleman Fulano traded with was not tagged as scammer and thus there is no conclusion evidence of any wrongdoing by you. Your tag has been removed and if there are reports in future about anything fishy going on, be advised it can be re-added. That can include you taking an excessive amount of scammed hats in the future. Be good sir and best of luck to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.