1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198017693962 kpS. mihUU aka mihi ( SOP Scammer )

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by kpS. mihUU aka mihi, Jun 24, 2013.

1. kpS. mihUU aka mihi

kpS. mihUU aka mihi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28714117
    steamID: kpS. mihUU aka mihi
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:28714117
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017693962
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198017693962

Hello everyone.
    My story starts really long ago, when i found out about trading servers. It was about the time i started playing TF2, or somewhere around that.
    I entered on a server, and asked if anybody would want to spycrab with me, and one guy said yes. We crabed 2 times, and i won. But then the third time, we crabed for something more valueable ( i can't remember exactly what because it happened a really long time ago ) and this time i lost.
    When the guy asked me to give him the item, i didn't know what to do because i didn't want to give my item away, so i disconnected from the server.
    That same guy, later, added me on steam and asked for the item, otherwise he'll ban me from trading server.
    I was new, i didn't know much about trading, so i didn't listen to him.
    Even since then, i kept on playing, realised some time later that i was very wrong..
    Until now, i didn't have any problem, and i didn't know that i have been banned and tagged on steamrep, but today i tried to use tf2outpost, and i got a message saying that i am tagged as a scammer on steamrep, therefore i am banned from tf2outpost as well.
    On outpost i was adviced to appeal here, so maybe i can get my tag removed.
    You might be wondering why i deserve to have my tag removed.. and here are the reasons i belive in :

What i did, was an one time thing, i never did it again or before, and also it was a while ago, when i kind of first started to play Team Fortress 2. I never did anything wrong again, i think i learned my lesson, a lot of time passed since then. If you think the same as me, then please cancel my ban, if not, then i will wait patient untill you consider me good to trade again. Thank you in advance.

Also sorry for possible grammar mistakes, my english is not perfect.
  2. kpS. mihUU aka mihi

Steam:
    Is anybody even looking at this thread? I made it a while ago and i got no answer, even though i have 42 views. I appreciate the hard work of the admins, and i understand they have a lot to do, but you could have answered me until now.

I would also like to add that since then i've made a lot of trades, and all of them were legit, at the right price, paid right away.
  3. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26049181
  4. kpS. mihUU aka mihi

Steam:
    daemon, what do you mean? Why i appealed now, and not before?

Well, even i got my ban a year and a half ago, i was still able to use sites like outpost, but recently when i tried to use it again, i couldn't because i was marked as a scammer here. Since i got my ban, i kind of stopped trading for a while, i was just going on TF2, playing with my friends on random servers, but not trading, rarely i was making a trade or two. But now, i wanted to go back into trading, and saw the outpost thing, so i came here to appeal.

As i said before, i really think i learned my lesson, and i would be a better person from now on. I got the ban a long time ago, a lot of time passed since then, i've learned a lot, and changed a bit. If you think i deserve a second chance, then thank you and please remove my ban, if not, i will just wait until you consider me prepared. Thanks in advance, and also sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is not my native language.
  5. kpS. mihUU aka mihi

Steam:
    Ok, so it's been a month since i last posted here, and now i look back and still no answer... Could someone just look over my thread and tell me if i will have my ban appealed or not?
  6. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
  7. kpS. mihUU aka mihi

Steam:
    I come here after a few months, and still no conclusion? Please just look over my appeal and take a decision.
  8. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    You traded on TF2TP until you were marked as a scammer, at which time you were banned from TF2TP.
    You began trading on TF2OP after you were banned from TF2TP.

What explanation do you have for this 'ban evasion'? Why did you so coincidentally decide to swap trading sites?
  9. kpS. mihUU aka mihi

Steam:
    I traded with whatever site i could at the moment. When i saw TF2TP wasn't available anymore, i swaped to TF2OP... it's as simple as that.
  10. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  11. kpS. mihUU aka mihi

Steam:
    Ok so if he's gone, i can't repay him, what can i do? I will just be banned for the rest of my life for a mistake that i made years ago and i can't even possibly fix in any way?... I allready told you I am sorry, i was not myself, i wasn't thinking straight, and i won't happen again.. Could you just please unban me? I have made this thread over a year ago and i still don't have any certain answer...
  12. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    since it was a spycrab and probably did not occur on sop servers, its hard for me to uphold this tag under sops name, switched to an SR tag,
    As for your case, perm caution since unable to repay.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**