1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198018471515 misskay (SOP CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by misskay, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misskay

misskay New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29102893
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Our notes indicate you were contacted by an admin about 4 months afterwards and failed to comply with his request to spot check trade history as you previously agreed to do. Further notes left indicate you still have traded with the user in question even after that point. At the time of the original tag, the only option was a sop tag (as SR tags did not exist yet) I am moving your tag to an SR tag. They requested you be dealt with for failure to follow your agreement and not trade with scammers. I am going to defer on that until after I talk it over with you. For now at least, I am still handling this appeal.
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    feel free to add me.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Its been about 3 weeks since I added you and asked for recent trade history, you have yet to get back to me. Ill wait one more week to hear back from you.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    lack of followup here and on steam, never provided history as asked. denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.