1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198024472892 Marshall Mather LP2 (SOP Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by XxNuclearHDxX, Mar 21, 2014.

1. XxNuclearHDxX

XxNuclearHDxX New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32103582
    |steamID: thomasgodbout

|steamID32: STEAM_0:0:32103582

|steamID64 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024472892

|customURL http://steamcommunity.com/id/XxNuclearHDxX

|steamrepURL http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198024472892

I want to appeal my SOP scammer tag, it was my first offense. what had happened is that i joined this guys server (back then i was poor), and i said I'd give him a minecraft code for a hat "Heroes Tail" i think its called or something like that, anyways its from "The Witcher 2", so he gave me the hat and i had left, and he reported me to steam rep, i could still trade on website like TF2WH, and TF2Outpost. Then my PC had broke, its been almost a year since I've been online. I just got a new PC the other day, and i cant use any of the trading site no more. I know i could never repay the fella, cause i don't remember what his username was. but i would like a second chance, I cant access any of the trading sites now because of this. and i really wanna use TF2WH really bad. I'm sorry for hurting that poor dude, I really need this, i was a young foolish ex-f2p, I had gotten premium a few months before that.

P.S. - i know i have bad grammar and im sorry its been almost a year since I've used a computer...

(REPOST, The previous topic I made was rejected because I had to wait for the guy to add me and he just denied adding me again so I can't repay him and he became inactive again, I can't contact the admin I discussed this with to help any further cause his profile is hidden,)

Previous Topic - http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198024472892-xxnuclearhdxx-sop-scammer.23154/#post-72357
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    add me on steam
  3. XxNuclearHDxX

XxNuclearHDxX New User

Steam:
    Where do I add you
    Where do I add you, can I get a link to your profile?
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    <-- link to profile
  5. XxNuclearHDxX

XxNuclearHDxX New User

Steam:
    All it does is take me to your steamrep page, it doesn't take me to your steam profile.
  6. XxNuclearHDxX

XxNuclearHDxX New User

Steam:
    Oh, Never mind. sorry.
  7. XxNuclearHDxX

XxNuclearHDxX New User

Steam:
    Alright we settled it I repayed him.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    added notes

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  9. XxNuclearHDxX

XxNuclearHDxX New User

Steam:
    Back in Novermber-December of 2011, I commited a scam, (My first, last, and only scam). I didn't have the money to buy items in TF2,
    it was hard enough to convince my mom to add $5 to my account (we were basically living in poverty), my Ex-Stepdad, was very rude and mean to my mother. Nobody had a job in my family.
    I had a very cheap laptop I got on Black Friday, back in 2009, which couldn't even run tf2, I had to go lower, than the lowest settings to even play (I had to use console commands like "-dxlevel 60",
    and stuff like that to even play. So I decided I would try to get a free hat on a trade server, by convincing them I would give them a minecraft code. I met Markorus (Then named "Winry Rockbell").
    I was so desperate to get a hat, so I convinced him to give it to me for a fake code. He gifted me a "Genuine Heroe's Tail", I immidiatley left the server, he messaged me multiple times,
    he even followed me into my group server (GoldenMachineGun). I felt bad about doing, but I got a hat, and that was all that I really wanted. So I discovered trading websites which
    were really fun, especially TF2W. I had gotten into trading real good, then I got banned from outpost a few months later, then banned from TF2W afterwrads, I immidatley stopped playing TF2 afterwards for a few months,
    since then I've been using servers without the SourceOP plugin, and it's very hard to trade in those (they're mostly empty). My laptop finally blew out and I was without a computer for a while, My Mother saved up
    some money after she got a job, and got me a computer for christmas (few months late, I got it in february) it's nothing special but it's good enough to run TF2 on max settings.
    I regret doing that to Markorus, he's a really nice person. Until I repayed him, he had totally forgot about it, he forgives me, we're friends now. All I wish to do now is just be able to trade freely with other's like I used to
    instead of servers screaming "SCAMMER" in my face constantly, I really miss using TF2W, that was like the "s✿✿✿" for me (I had almost enough credits to buy earbuds i think?).
    TF2OP was good as well, I just wanna be able to do that stuff again, I'm tired of using 3rd party methods to trade with others, it's hard.
    I really am sorry for what I did, I have definitley learned my lesson to not scam others. I made things right by repaying Markorus, he has no hard feeling about it.
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Conditionally downgraded pending no further issues.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**