1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198025428300(m21eRB alts)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Baggs, Oct 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baggs

Baggs New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47647382
    Scammer:
    | steamname: m21eRB
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:32581286
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025428300
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ericrootbeer
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198025428300

Unmarked Alts:
    | steamname: brainpwnz
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:46555812
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053377352
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brainpwnz
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198053377352

| steamname: icoter
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:68058500
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096382728
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/icoter
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198096382728

| steamname: Yams
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:53682721
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067631170
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198067631170

Description:
    This report is a submission to identify unmarked alt accounts of m21eRB.

Account 1:brainpwnz:76561198053377352 contains a BMOC directly traded from already identified scammer alt errobe:76561198060139855. The BMOC is traded back and forth between these accounts 3 separate times (see BMOC.jpg). There is no evidence tracing back through either account of a proposed trade for this item to each other.

Account 2:icoter:76561198096382728 contains Unusual Green Energy Modest Pile of Hat traded through unmarked alts from already identified scammer alt errobe:76561198060139855 in an attempt to distance scammer alt's username from current owner on item's history (see Modest.jpg). Multiple times this item is traded back and forth through all 3 unmarked accounts that I have listed above, again with no traceable evidence of proposed trades or any items being traded for it. The item simply disappears from errobe's backpack, only to reappear in icoter's backpack on Oct. 19 , 2013 (http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198096382728).

Account 3:yams:76561198067631170 idle/fence/storage account used in the transfer and history manipulation of previously stated Unusual Green Energy Modest Pile of Hat (see Modest.jpg).

Further evidence linking previously identified scammer alt errobe with (Account 1:brainpwnz) and (Account 2:icoter) is the glaring similarities in profile descriptions for these accounts (see Profiles.jpg). As well as brainpwnz being the second person to comment "+rep" on icoter's profile. However, icoter does not reciprocate the "+rep" on brainpwnz's profile until 8 days later (see wtfwashethinking.jpg).

Lastly, this guy must have gotten all his copy pastas mixed up as he was trying to inflate the legitimacy of these alt accounts as evidenced by errobe's comment on brainpwnz's profile being nothing more than a copy pasta of his profile description (see wtfwashethinging.jpg).

Attached Files:

2. errobe

errobe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49937063
    Wow, I randomly browse these forums for the first time in several months, and I see this! What a guy, making alts out of just everyone, aren’t we? I was actually sort of laughing at your proof (especially wtfwashethinking.jpg).
    Yes, I’m errobe. Yes, I did scam in the past, but your proof is so comical to me.
    Now, let me be honest; I have quit tf2. I got a trade ban for almost no reason (I don’t know if it was connected to steamrep or not), and I am extremely busy with college applications now. I don’t find any enjoyment in the game anymore either.
    But you, listing my friends and family as alt accounts? That’s ridiculous.
    Brainpwnz (Brian) is my younger cousin, 3 years younger than I am.
    Yams (Justin) is my friend, 1 year younger than I am
    Icoter (Emily) is my younger sister, 3 years younger than I am.
    Yes, we all know each other. My cousin comes over pretty often, and Justin as well. No, I did not tell them that I was a scammer on steamrep. Let’s have a look at the profiles. Do you really think, Mr. Baggs, that I have the time to expend on thousands of hours of tf2, with 150 hours every two weeks, separated across 3 accounts?? (I don’t see how any human being could spend that much time on this game, let alone me) I don’t even play tf2 anymore. I don’t want my sister (Emily), Brian, or Yams (Justin) to be involved in this issue at all.
    Let’s talk about the second issue. You know why the bmoc was traded between me and brain? The BMOC was one of my favorite hats in the past, but I later got bored of it. I couldn’t sell it, because it had a lot of sentimental value to me. Therefore, I lent it to my cousin brainpwnz (Brian), and when I needed it back, I just asked for it. I wasn’t really thinking about how this could affect Brian, but we are cousins. I don’t see why I am not allowed to lend him items.
    Finally, the most important issue. You listed icoter (Emily) as an alt account of mine. I did give my little sister, my backpack, but for a price. I wanted runescape gold for it (she had already quit runescape by the time Runescape 3 came out, and was beginning to get into tf2). Therefore, I sold her most of my backpack, with the exception of some stranges, low craft numbers, and botkillers that had a lot of sentimental meaning to me, for 1.6 billion runescape gold (which was a great deal for her). In the past (about a year ago), I was trading my runescape gold for tf2 keys and metal, but at this point, I wanted it back. I am almost certain that my sister doesn’t have any idea of what Steamrep is (or even if she does, because I think she has gotten into trading recently in the past month, she obviously didn’t know the consequences of buying things from marked scammers). But I for one thought it was OK, as we were siblings. When I gave Emily the items, I will admit, I tried to conceal it by letting brain (brian) and yams (Justin) wear it for a day. I thought I was doing them a favor by allowing them to wear my pride and joy, of which I no longer cared for.
    Now, let’s talk about some of your comical evidence.
    Profiles.jpg: I don’t see how this could be considered to be evidence. It seems to me that the profile descriptions are similar, with the “Hi I’m”?
    WTFWASHETHINKING.JPG (funniest piece of hard “evidence” I’ve ever seen): “Lastly, this guy must have gotten all his copy pastas mixed up as he was trying to inflate the legitimacy of these alt accounts as evidenced by errobe's comment on brainpwnz's profile being nothing more than a copy pasta of his profile description (see wtfwashethinging.jpg).”
    You really think I’m posting a copy and paste of my profile description to serve as some kind of lazy rep? I don’t know, but I don’t think even the most idiotic member of my school would even think that. If you check Brainpwnz’s old names, we were impersonating each other for fun, messaging people on our friends list and fooling them. When I posted that on Brainpwnz’s page, I was “brainpwnz,” for fun. It was pretty funny fooling some of our friends.
    Secondly, if you read the +rep that my sister posted, it looks like it was also meant to be a joke. I don’t see how it could be considered to legitimize anything, as it says "+rep, awesome trader! I 100% do not recommend!"
    Yes, you collected a lot of evidence (although most of it is comical evidence). I do admit to my wrongdoings, but I don’t see why my friends and family are being tied into this also. I hope you took the time to read this message, be it Mr. Baggs or the other admins here.
    [REMP]DEAN WINCHESTER likes this.
  3. [REMP]DEAN WINCHESTER

[REMP]DEAN WINCHESTER New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57703076
    what i been playing with brain for a long time for mvm he's not errobe's alt account lol. why do you people think of this would be true?
  4. Baggs

Baggs New User

Steam:
    Allow me to rebut your whole family sob story with by each point that you make:

Firstly, you claim that it is inhumanly possible to have played the thousands+ hours of TF2 as described by these profiles. When in fact, you are marked as a steamrep scammer on multiple accounts having scammed multiple people via paypal out of multiple sets of earbuds. So a proven scammer with a proven connection between multiple accounts, I believe it is safe to say would easily understand the subject of AFK farming. All of your accounts range from 1.5 to almost 2 years old, which is ample time during the old TF2 drop system to have acquired those hours with your PC turned on and no one sitting at the keyboard. The ONLY account that is the exception is icoter, which 4 months old and the 100 play hours reflects this.

Next, you claim that you traded your BMOC back and forth because you were lending it. This claim is unsubstantiated and cannot be proven so I will not even argue. You also claim that you traded all of your TF2 items to icoter ("your sister") for a set amount of runescape gold. Again this claim is unprovable. Why should we believe a scammer, who has already lied to multiple people to scam them out of items? I can claim that I have an uncle that works for the CIA and he has saved the world from alien invasions on multiple occasions, yet you cannot prove otherwise.

Lastly, I will end with just other reason not to believe anything you have posted. It must be difficult to keep all your lies straight, as I actually did what you said. I went back and looked at brainpwnz's page, and I did notice that you had changed the name to make it say This user has also played as: errobe. This was NOT there prior to your post. Do you not think that would have been evidence I would have posted, further linking your accounts? I also went back and looked at errobe...guess what I found? You did change the name to reflect This user has also played as: icoter. But you must have forgotten the lie that you just told in you post above, because it DOES NOT say This user has also played as: brainpwnz. I have provided a screenshot, in case you decide to go ahead and change it after seeing this post (see Lie.jpg).

I do not know who Dean Winchester is, whether that is another account of yours or just someone you told to come here and defend you. The post provides no authenticity to your claims.

Attached Files:

• Lie.jpg
      Lie.jpg
      File size:
      122.9 KB
      Views:
  5. errobe

errobe New User

Steam:
    I have a question for you. What would be the motivation for me to trade a bmoc to brainpwnz, then back, then back, over and over again? What could that possibly help solve? You don't have to believe me, but it is 100% true that I lend the BMOC to brian very often. I don't see why this is up for dispute, unless you can come up with another reason why I keep giving him the bmoc and then he gives it back?

I gave my sister most of my backpack for runescape gold, because I am getting back into runescape again. Last year, I converted most of my runescape gold into tf2 buds, but at this point, I wanted to regain my wealth in runescape.

Also, I don't understand what you are saying in the third paragraph.
  6. errobe

errobe New User

Steam:
    Oh, another thing. If you really think that I am spending my valuable time on playing tf2, to get x amount of hours, you must be senile. Idling is broken, so what would I be using up my system resources for? I don't even know.
  7. Baggs

Baggs New User

Steam:
    Kid, I already explained in my very first paragraph of my reply, that it would be in the 'OLD TF2 DROP SYSTEM'. Being as your accounts are that old, you could have easily played that many hours. L2Read.

As for your trading back and forth, that is a common tactic among scammer accounts, as just about every marked scammer on this site can be traced to multiple trades back and forth in attempts to unload high-value items. Just like you you traded the BMOC to your other marked scammer account ChineseKid and then back to errobe.

Finally, to clarify my third paragraph--you claimed and I quote," If you check Brainpwnz’s old names, we were impersonating each other for fun, messaging people on our friends list and fooling them. When I posted that on Brainpwnz’s page, I was “brainpwnz,” for fun. It was pretty funny fooling some of our friends." No, you did not. I showed in my screenshot that you did not. This is a lie.

I will not be replying to this any further. The admins can either approve of this or not. I really do not care. But I just proven that you are a liar, even in this thread.
  8. errobe

errobe New User

Steam:
    look at the hours of brian and justin and emily. They have like 40+ hours in the past two weeks. Do you really think I spend that much time playing this game when I have ED college applications that are due tomorrow?

For the trading back and forth thing, I held my bmoc on chinesekid for several months while I was inactive over the summer. my trading back and forth with brian is completely different than that. When I dont need the bmoc, I lend it to him. When I want it back to test out an item set, I ask for it back. I dont need it anymore, so I'm letting brian have it (probably permanently).

Also, I don't know what you are trying to prove in your screenshot. We were impersonating each other, and I don't see how that screenshot proves anything
  9. errobe

errobe New User

Steam:
  10. errobe

errobe New User

Steam:
    More sweet, sweet proof :)

[​IMG]
  11. Baggs

Baggs New User

Steam:
    So I see you're still scamming people huh kid?>>http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tf2outpost/discussions/0/864980734655426658/#c864980734657466096

That's only one month ago. Also, you have yet to provide ANY evidence that ICOTER is not an alternate account. You simply provide shitty "evidence" that you are not the other two. I know you really don't want ICOTER to be marked because you unfriended all your scammer accounts, and since ICOTER is a donator on TF2OP you would have to donate again on another account. And you use the same long-winded syntax across all of your accounts when posting trades, dating back to even your banned accounts. It'll take you a long time to have to retype out all those shitty, lowball offers and selling non-existent items, even though you claim you don't have time to do anything because you know, school s✿✿✿ or some other bullshit excuse you give.
  12. Baggs

Baggs New User

Steam:
    So this is should be the last bit of evidence needed to mark your new scammer alt on top of the fact that I have just proved you are still actively trading and scamming people in my last post.

Your original scammer account:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ericrootbeer/

ERICROOTBEER
    ER__RO__BE__
    ERROBE your already marked scammer account that you scammed a shitload of buds from people with.

Now you either took a break and now you're back scamming people, or you just had some other accounts that no one knows about. But here you are, back with the account ICOTER.

ERICROOTBEER
    __IC__OT__ER
    ICOTER

So you mean to tell everyone here that "your sister", whom you just so happen to "trade you TF2 items for Runescape Gold", decided she was gonna name "her" account something that blatantly has a connection to how you have in the past decided to create names for alternate accounts and continue to scam people? All this, on top of all the other evidence I have provided above evidencing that these accounts belong to no one else but YOU.

If this is not enough to completely nullify this kid's whole made up story above, admins you need to go ahead and just deny this report.
  13. that_dog12

that_dog12 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45333964
  14. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello!!!
    Thank you for your report! An SR admin will review yours in a while!
  15. TheRedTurtlez

TheRedTurtlez New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67012869
    wow.............he was so friendly.....he gave me my first key.................wow.......
  16. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Hello @Baggs,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.