1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198028282446 KoT/Parasite (SOP Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KoT/Parasite, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KoT/Parasite

KoT/Parasite New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34008359
    steamID:ĶόŦ/IIẵρàЗÌII v.set complete
    steamID32:STEAM_0:0:34008359
    steamID64:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028282446/

customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/chuvak_v_shtanax/
    steamrepURL:http://www.steamrep.com/index.php?id=76561198028282446
    Hi all.First, when i dont know about yours site suddenly i traded with some scammers.Noobinator added me and i explain all situation to him, so he gave me caution tag.After that i decided that i will never trade with scammers.Then i sold my eerie slug to sunspy, but i dont checked him because he is ideal of cool and honest trader.After our trade i get my scammer tag.Yes its my fault, but i cant trading at all, and trading in my tf2 life is all, i beg you untagg me :|, already spoke with rob and he sad i need to appeal here + he saied thath i have got 70% to get untagg, so lets see what will happen.(sorry for my english)
  2. Ðiego™

Ðiego™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8988868
  3. KoT/Parasite

KoT/Parasite New User

Steam:
    i Dont know site steamrep before noobinator added me, then he saied thaht i need delete scammers from my freinds, and i deleted them, and about fake noobinator, i bought stromy tc from him, before he start impresionate noobinator,more then, when i saw thaht he changed his nick to noobinator, i saied about it to true noobinator, not fake
  4. KoT/Parasite

KoT/Parasite New User

Steam:
  5. Ðiego™

Ðiego™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8988868
  6. KoT/Parasite

KoT/Parasite New User

Steam:
    he is admin on trade server, where im playing. maybe i can get answer for my question, im really need untagg because i cant trading AT ALL, and its not intresting, becasue i need to buy 1 more burning to my colelctiong
  7. {ASBO} Kokka

{ASBO} Kokka New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17249398
    You traded with scammers on several occasions, made some huge profit because they prolly sold it to you for much cheaper then the market price. You got/had so much scammers on your friendlist and bought unusuals for them (if they are selling them for like 5 buds cheaper then normal, an intelligent person would think, obviously you didn't).

You are supporting scammers, to scam even more, then you are using a russian rep site (russians and rep made me lol).
    I wouldn't untag this guy, if trading is so important for him, then he knows perfectly about steamrep.

P.S: Do you want to buy that burning unusual from another scammer again?
  8. KoT/Parasite

KoT/Parasite New User

Steam:
    ^ post full of argue to me.find any hat which i bought from scammer.I traded only with two scammers(NOT including sunspy),Noobi saied it to me.AND where the hell im supporting scammers? russian havent got rep site but it have got trade site- team-fortress.ru.
    I dont ask you to untagg me, so dont saying any to me.
  9. KoT/Parasite

KoT/Parasite New User

Steam:
    any response? still waitin yours help.
    Cheers
  10. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:19172005
    I am still reviewing the evidence I have of the history leading up to your tag as well as what you have said to myself.

A decision will be made, thank you for your patience.
  11. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:19172005
    Thank you for your patience. I have made a decision.

Steamrep has always promoted the balance between protection and the autonomy of a trader. We believe traders should trade as they see fit and with the freedom given to them in a free market such as the TF2 economy. But when a trader engages and continually engages in trades which contributes to the harm of the community and the trader and assists in perpetuating the occurrence of scamming, this is where we take appropriate action. In your appeal you were given ample chance to put your case forward to refute the evidence which has lead to your tag. I want to highlight to key areas which were not addressed by you:

1) From the 19/12/2011 you were simply verbally warned (no tag) by Noobinator of the circumstance of being in possession of a stolen hat, this to my belief was in close proximity to the timeframe of the scam occurring. This is only a minor issue but the history of warnings which Noobinator had issued to you had been extremely generous, in your appeal you have failed to legitimise the trades which lead to your cautions and your subsequent scammer tag (failed to explain to me adequately, why these trades took place in the first place or how you came in possession of such items and ADDITIONALLY, why a simple in-good-faith agreement you made with Noobinator was broken).

2) The removal of scammer friends at our request during an investigation, only to have them restored to your friends list at a later date. This is not mere absent minded friend additions, history shows this is clear, calculated and deliberate connections. The reasoning behind this action had not been addressed by yourself and leads to simply one thing, your continual engagement of scammers for your own gain and enterprise (the observed continual +reps to scammers, why certain scammer accounts appear on your friends list and why scammed items end up in your possession)

I saw your trade with Sunspy as having minimal influence over your tagging and I didn't place it in high consideration in the justification of keeping your tag. However the history of evidence of your dealings as well as your bans on the team-fortress.ru forums as well as TF2-trader contributed to my decision. I am not honoring these communities bans by any means but I ask the question, would it be irresponsible of me to remove your tag? Do you pose harm to the trader, or harm to the community? You may hold the argument "I never directly scammed anyone" but continually possessing, buying, reselling scammed items is just as a kick in the teeth to the original victim as the scam itself. With no clear justification put forward by yourself as to why these trades keep on occurring, your assistance in this regard helps perpetuate the scammer cycle, and by every means, is highly detrimental to the trade community. It would be HIGHLY irresponsible of me to remove your tag.

The mentality you have demonstrated to myself shows no realisation that you DO NOT need marked scammers in your friends list. As I post this decision you still have 8 scammer friends on your list, this is highly unacceptable by any means, more so as your appeal was still being deliberated. Your actions in removing them and restoring them shows no behaviour change or any future behaviour change which may occur as a result of your tag removal.

APPEAL DENIED, indefinitely.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.