1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198032481025 Kyrill (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kyrill, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starburst

Starburst New User

locked until an admin takes the appeal.
  2. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
  3. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:19172005
    I am handling this. Though account holder hasn't been online in 9 days, I believe a decision can be made without the appellants input.
  4. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Just found an additional quickswitch report regarding the appellant. A decision will be made soon.
  5. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok appellant has not been online for 11 days. In that time I have found an additional report on him and a private alt. I have made a decision.

The victim of the original report would not have had his items restored in the first place if the appellant wasn't first banned from tf2wh due to his tag. Furthermore it was far from timely, Skyrider states that the restoration took 3 months. This indicates to me that this was not a sincere but merely a bid to get his tag and ban removed. If he wasn't banned, he would have been content with 'sweeping the victim underneath the carpet' and moving on. I am more than satisfied that dumping uncraftable weps in the original verified report was completely deliberate. The unverified report which I have identified (no actual chatlogs of the initial agreement) reinforces the motives of the appellant, he has done this more than once. I believe there is still considerable weight to the unverified report and leaves me with one decision. Without doubt I believe there are additional victims who have not put forward a report (I had to follow up the second report). This is simply what he does.

Appeal denied.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.