1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198032677474 Super Engineer, ♥Twilight Sparkle♥ (SOP Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ♥Twilight Sparkle♥, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥Twilight Sparkle♥

♥Twilight Sparkle♥ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36205873
    steamID: ♥Twilight Sparkle♥
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:36205873
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032677474
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperAwesomeFace
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198032677474
    ------------------------------------------------
    I never ever scammed the person that reported me... I was just messing around with this guy to see if he would fall for it.. he ended up giving me about 18 refined and a Magika game. In the end I gave it all back and a little more for the game. The report says im a scammer and I AM NOT a scammer ,from this incident the proof is in the chat logs and anyone who can read can see im not a scammer.. I did decept him but he thanks me at the end of the chat because I fully refunded him... I never scammed him therefore I am not a​
    SOP SCAMMER and the scam report should be removed. IM NOT A SCAMMER!

-------------------------------------------------------

[Scammer] a scam means "a stratagem for gain"
    scammer - a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud
  2. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
  3. ♥Twilight Sparkle♥

♥Twilight Sparkle♥ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36205873
    I did not say it was a joke... and I COULD OF scammed him but I did not. In the end he was not scammed as I left with nothing.
    I could have just taken the refined and my free game and ran... but I gave everything back..
  4. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    Hey Twilight.

As you already know, we've been talking quite a lot lately (a bit too much I might add) regarding your appeal and I wanted to let you know that I've made a decision.

Now, I know you waited quite some time in order for me to give you an answer regarding your tag but please know that there are other people as well waiting quite some time, even longer than you have of which I've already told you multiple times. Now, as for my decision.

I've made the call to keep you with your current scam tag.

Why I made this decision?

First. You've "scammed" people and returned the items to them with the intention to see if people would fall for it. For Archduke, you scammed him out of a Magicka DLC. You claim you "returned" the items to him and in your above reply, but that is false. You "paid" him back in refined AFTER you already used the DLC. That actually goes beyond the "intention" to see if people would fall for it.

You also re-added him (Arch) and mentioned quite a few things:
    And:
    You've told me that you lied about it, however.. I am unsure. Just gives me the thoughts you just want to get out of the situation you are in.

Further more:
    You give items back most of the time? So I really have the feeling these 2 aren't the only people you've scammed.

And in combination with this:
    Makes my trust level in you, quite low. As far as I know, you re-funded the other person you scammed months after that. But as you already said, I can't verify that nor verify with other people you've traded before because they are offline (inactive) for quite a long time. It doesn't justify of what you did, regardless of returning the items.

Further more. I feel like you were also testing me when you offered your bill for free to me. After I declined the offer, you mentioned you wouldn't of given it to me either way. And you also mentioned you maybe would give it to me + refined when "maybe" everything is over.

I feel like also because of this, you are still testing/trying to see how people will react and to see if people would fall for it, of which is also your previous "scam" reasons. and as such, I can't exactly trust you without a tag either.

I'm sorry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.